The Pessimism of the Left

Here is something I just realized! Go to youtube.com and search “Mark Levin”. You will find slide shows of half naked chicks holding guns. The voice over is conservative commentator Mark Levin! Here are three examples. There are many more. Honestly, half naked chicks holding guns.

This is a real classic brainwashing technique: Associate a pleasing visual cue with audio. The person being brainwashed begins to cross associate and imprint a positive response to the verbal narration. Now I know how the right is so brainwashed. Thank you TexTea for pointing out Levin and how brainwashing works, even though it is brainwashing the conservative point of view to conservatives.

Werbung:
I didn't listen to Levin long enough to hear him say anything about search and arrest warrants. I don't know what the HIPAA law is.
Well that's probably because Mark Levin didn't say anything about search and arrest warrants. That is not all there is to the 4th Amendment to the US Constitution and you, as an American citizen, should know this. It is not rocket science.

Also, as an American citizen, you should be aware of your rights under HIPAA. Those rights should be either explained to you or given to you in writing every time you see your physician. Most likely, it was in that literature that all patients receive before or after visiting their physician. Granted, obviously, most do not read it.

I have Medicare and I am not interested in the details of what conservatives are complaining about. Medicare is much better than any private policy I have ever had. Too bad it's not universal.
That is that is typical liberal thinking. Who will pay for Medicare if it is offered universally? Always sounds good in "liberal theory" but, never makes practical sense.

Also, at this point I am sure you are unaware of this as well, but most who have signed up for Obamacare are being dumped into medicaid.

Medicaid and Medicare are poised for deep cuts very soon to pay for Obamacare.

I hope in the near future you are able to continue your appreciation for Medicare, but in reality, you can expect some major changes thanks to Obamacare.

I'm getting bored of you silly word games.
You may be getting bored of my "silly word game" but, my points are spot on. As I stated earlier, liberals are the low information type folks. They get their news from places like comedy central.

They are unaware of things like citizens having to waive their 4th Amendment Rights and protections under HIPAA in order to sign up for Obamacare.

They don't understand that these acts makes Obamacare unConstitutional. Hell, some of them are completely unaware of what HIPAA is.

I rest my case here Lag .....

Some people are liberal because they hate capitalism, hate America and hate the Constitution.

Most are liberal because they are uninformed, impractical and unwilling to inform themselves. Your effort at this debate clearly reflects this point.

Again, what Vladimir Lenin referred to as "Useful Idiots"!

I am not calling you an idiot, those are not my words. But, Lenin's coined term is spot on!

The title and text of the 4th amendment is “Search and arrest warrants” I don't have time to follow every new ruling and interpretation of the constitution.
The doctor never gives me papers let alone HIPAA rights. Apparently I don't have to worry about it with Medicare.

When you are old enough for Medicare you will see the light.

C'mon, stop exaggerating. Liberals get their news from all sorts of TV networks, but probably mostly from their iPads. Stewart is commentary, not news. His commentary is always one day behind the news because his show is taped the day before, so it can't be “news”. His shows are often reruns. That is never done with news.

You say, “Some people are liberal because they hate capitalism, hate America and hate the Constitution.” It looks like you were brainwashed into thinking that. Have you been watching too many of those Mark Levin videos? With all your belly-aching, it sounds like you have more hate for America than any liberal I have ever encountered.

The title and text of the 4th amendment is “Search and arrest warrants” I don't have time to follow every new ruling and interpretation of the constitution.
The doctor never gives me papers let alone HIPAA rights. Apparently I don't have to worry about it with Medicare.

When you are old enough for Medicare you will see the light.

C'mon, stop exaggerating. Liberals get their news from all sorts of TV networks, but probably mostly from their iPads. Stewart is commentary, not news. His commentary is always one day behind the news because his show is taped the day before, so it can't be “news”. His shows are often reruns. That is never done with news.

You say, “Some people are liberal because they hate capitalism, hate America and hate the Constitution.” It looks like you were brainwashed into thinking that. Have you been watching too many of those Mark Levin videos? With all your belly-aching, it sounds like you have more hate for America than any liberal I have ever encountered.

I always get confused when I hear I hate Capitalism...what with my Marketing and Business degree and the fact I am in sales and work on Commission ( as I have for about 15 years) seems odd for a anti Capitalist,,,

Problem is Republicans can;t see that its not perfect in evry way. that some things the free market can't do. They can't handle Grey. They need black and white good and evil...less thinking needed then.

I always get confused when I hear I hate Capitalism...what with my Marketing and Business degree and the fact I am in sales and work on Commission ( as I have for about 15 years) seems odd for a anti Capitalist,,,

Problem is Republicans can;t see that its not perfect in evry way. that some things the free market can't do. They can't handle Grey. They need black and white good and evil...less thinking needed then.
Ok --- please tell us some of those things that the free market can't do. I'll be real interested in this.

Health care...Military...Police...Fire...

Actually, that's totally false ... in fact, we use a lot of free market health care, military, police, and fire support every day. Google any one of them ... the only thing that keeps us from making all four of those privatized is a government more interested in protecting, or increasing, its power base.

That wasn't even a good try ....

Actually, that's totally false ... in fact, we use a lot of free market health care, military, police, and fire support every day. Google any one of them ... the only thing that keeps us from making all four of those privatized is a government more interested in protecting, or increasing, its power base.

That wasn't even a good try ....

And governments do them better ...

Werbung:
And governments do them better ...
Now, wait a minute ... you said there were things that the government can do that free market capitalism can't ... and you were wrong. I'm kinda getting used to that. Ask yourself why the government is outsourcing all of those ... makes you wonder who does them better, don't it?

You got anything else that private industry supposedly can't do?

Back