The price of gas

invest07

I filled my tank this week at Sam's Club for $1.879 a gallon. And while filling the tank I had a chilling thought: how much will gas cost a year from now if Dementia Joe is in the White House.
Gas was about $2.00 a gallon when Obama came into office. A year later gas was 50% higher. Before he left office gas was 100% higher than when he started.
How high will gas go under Dementia Joe and the global warmers? $4 a gallon? $5.00,? $6.00?
I truly hope this election is not stolen by the radical libs. Trump has made things more affordable for us all. Dementia Joe will do the opposite.

Werbung:
So what happens when gas goes from $2.00 to $4.00 or even $6.00?
Your groceries must be delivered by truck so it now costs more. A refrigerator must be assembled in a plant which receives materials and parts by truck. Then the fridge is delivered by truck to a warehouse, then to a retailer and then to your kitchen. Every one of those steps now costs more.
Does airfare cost more because fuel costs are higher. Does your electric bill take a jump? Does the price of postage go up because it now costs more to move the mail?
Does a plumbet charge more? Do Amazon retailers do away with free delivery because their delivery charges are higher?
Do taxes go up because the price of collecting trash is higher?
My guess is that all of these things above may cost more. All because Dementia Joe is a radical liberal. Maybe he is just trying to make things more expensive for everyone so he can give away more welfare.

I filled my tank this week at Sam's Club for $1.879 a gallon. And while filling the tank I had a chilling thought: how much will gas cost a year from now if Dementia Joe is in the White House.
Gas was about $2.00 a gallon when Obama came into office. A year later gas was 50% higher. Before he left office gas was 100% higher than when he started.
How high will gas go under Dementia Joe and the global warmers? $4 a gallon? $5.00,? $6.00?
I truly hope this election is not stolen by the radical libs. Trump has made things more affordable for us all. Dementia Joe will do the opposite.
Not for all. EV's are great cars, and more of them are on the roads.

Werbung:
Back