from the mind of dementia central

the annoying thing

Here are a few of dementia joes claims as of recent times

Yes he claimed gas was 5.00 a gallon when he took office.

He claimed that he was raised in a Puerto Rican neighborhood in Pennsylvania

He called a congressional members family to offer condolences then asked to talk to her a week or so after that at a meeting

Congress passed his student loan forgiveness by a vote or 2 when in fact they have yet to vote it

There was no vaccine available when he took office

start adding in the rest of his made-up stories and its clear his 12 pack is short a few beers, he is not right in the head, not firing on all thrusters, short a few eggs of a dozen , or in more common language hes #### up in the head.

Werbung:

He called a congressional members family to offer condolences then asked to talk to her a week or so after that at a meeting

Congress passed his student loan forgiveness by a vote or 2 when in fact they have yet to vote it

start adding in the rest of his made-up stories and its clear his 12 pack is short a few beers, he is not right in the head, not firing on all thrusters, short a few eggs of a dozen , or in more common language hes #### up in the head.
How many of the negative characteristics which were only roughly applicable or completely wrong about Trump, coincidentally fit Biden to a TEE?

Hmmm...

🤔

do n ot know
I think most of the things Trump is slammed for actually were listed in an assessment of Biden's personal shortcomings in the 2020 campaign and because the character statistics were so close to fitting Trump, no one questioned them.

What the Dems did was to manipulate us into providing the Biden team with the most effective replies.

I couldn't give a shit if it was $20 a gallon. I hope his presidency sends you personally bankrupt because you deserve nothing less.

You don't mind bludging on the taxpayer for your village but complain when you have to pay for it occasionally. You hypocrite.

I think most of the things Trump is slammed for actually were listed in an assessment of Biden's personal shortcomings

Are you insane? Do you ever read what you write.
in the 2020 campaign and because the character statistics were so close to fitting Trump, no one questioned them.
Wouldn't have anything to do with the fact it was true? Perish the thought.
What the Dems did was to manipulate us into providing the Biden team with the most effective replies.
What they did was orchestrate a brilliant campaign and played a small target and let the big mouth do his thing.
Of course he couldn't help itself and every word sealed his fate. Biggest Democrat vote ever recorded in history and it was all fraudulent.
Yeah right. Got that.

I couldn't give a shit if it was $20 a gallon. I hope his presidency sends you personally bankrupt because you deserve nothing less.

You don't mind bludging on the taxpayer for your village but complain when you have to pay for it occasionally. You hypocrite.
My village ? Again what the sam hell are you talking about

So You want all of america. In bankruptcy so joe biden can be president .
Not much chance of me filing bankruptcy boris Im retired my home and every thing i have is paid for both my car and truck i paid cash for .
You keep on having your fair tale wishes to destroy america

So You want all of america. In bankruptcy so joe biden can be president .
No. That is not what I said so get your aged care girl to read it again.
If you want any POTUS to have compete control, you and Trump had their chance on j6 and it failed.
Not much chance of me filing bankruptcy boris Im retired my home and every thing i have is paid for both my car and truck i paid cash for .
You keep on having your fair tale wishes to destroy america

It's republicans and their attempted fascist takeover who wish to destroy America. I pointed out to you earlier the origins of fascism. It is a right wing phenomenon, meaning republicans, and that's what you support. So when you mumble out destruction, include the party you support and the same party responsible for the j6 riots.
Have I made myself clear?

No. That is not what I said so get your aged care girl to read it again.
If you want any POTUS to have compete control, you and Trump had their chance on j6 and it failed.

It's republicans and their attempted fascist takeover who wish to destroy America. I pointed out to you earlier the origins of fascism. It is a right wing phenomenon, meaning republicans, and that's what you support. So when you mumble out destruction, include the party you support and the same party responsible for the j6 riots.
Have I made myself clear?
lol dream on boris dream on come up with another conspiracy theory

Werbung:
Back