The Question of Invading Pakistan

Well, finally a speech that makes a bit of sense.

We've got the message you want a revolution against capitalism and war, but you want it in the name of religion, Christianity precicsley? Something that causes so many wars and is deeply rooted in the capitalist culture of America.

And how do you plan to come about this revolution? What makes you think people are going to do it? I'm all for breaking the shackles and have a bit more personal freedom of actions and speech, but I see no indication that all of common man are going to rise up and revolt. They will simply continue to resign themselves to an ever more oppressive regime.

A revolution, nice optimistic thinking, but in the Western world... Don't think so. Maybe when oil runs out and theres a small shift and breakdown in social order for a while.

Werbung:
So Iran is claiming they have 3,000 centrifuges enriching Uranium last week because they are scared of Bush?

http://www.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idUSBLA23828120070902

And the reason Iran is supposidly working with militias to kill US troops is because they are scared...

And BTW, Iran also elected a hard liner to power during the Bush administration because they are scared....

Really...

So then if our policies with Iran and North Korea have been so successful, I assume you list our successes to counteract the Bush failures I linked to in this post and the post above.

Iran is actually terrified of the US right now.

They pursue the bomb and keep the US bogged down in Iraq because that is in the interest of their security. As I posted before, we put them on the axis of evil, then invade Iraq, they have to assume an invasion is coming, so the more we are bogged down in Iraq, the better it is for them.

Also, they elected their president on a populist platform, not a hardline platform because of their sad domestic situation.

The symbolism and truths of life, political prophesies, and above all the Revelation is remarkable. It is time we wake up and realize the realities of the Kingdom of Heaven, the home of eternal life and harmony, which is separate from Earth until the completion. We may experience some miraculous things in the future. The reason I’m so certain is because of my first hand experiences with divinity, which regardless of the lack of support and believers of this epiphany, which people denounce as some kind of Schizophrenic delusion, it is still has engrained itself in my mind and I think about it everyday, questioning my habitual debauchery. The fact that I still sin merely shows that no one can do this without the love of the people. Unity is essential, but with capitalism as such an obstruction to unity, we are faced with the largest and most profound challenge in history…

"And the reason Iran is supposidly working with militias to kill US troops is because they are scared..."

Exactly Harddriver, if that is the name you prefer... from a constructivists point of view, if we reveal new leadership from within American borders, people will find it easier to trust us. Our use of deception is creating this war of self help... Allow some genuinely liberal leadership to speak to the people of this world, and earn their respect and trust, and we will find ourselves one step closer towards successful globalism. Pessimism is the diseasae of propaganda. Change can be made. Coersing countries into civility is more regressive then it is helpful to our state... Communication, not just about commerse, but heart to heart communication where we can work together for the benefit of the common good, is the key of resolution.

"And how do you plan to come about this revolution? What makes you think people are going to do it? I'm all for breaking the shackles and have a bit more personal freedom of actions and speech, but I see no indication that all of common man are going to rise up and revolt. They will simply continue to resign themselves to an ever more oppressive regime."

Well, if they gave a member of this Revolution a chance to be heard through the media, on television, and the newspapers, he can speak to the people, and more than likely, everyone will agree as we all share the desire to live in peace and harmony... It may help change our impression on Middle East, in addition to their impression of us, and cause the people to view the world from a different perspective, which is exactly what we need. Let the people speak...

The symbolism and truths of life, political prophesies, and above all the Revelation is remarkable. It is time we wake up and realize the realities of the Kingdom of Heaven, the home of eternal life and harmony, which is separate from Earth until the completion. We may experience some miraculous things in the future. The reason I’m so certain is because of my first hand experiences with divinity, which regardless of the lack of support and believers of this epiphany, which people denounce as some kind of Schizophrenic delusion, it is still has engrained itself in my mind and I think about it everyday, questioning my habitual debauchery. The fact that I still sin merely shows that no one can do this without the love of the people. Unity is essential, but with capitalism as such an obstruction to unity, we are faced with the largest and most profound challenge in history…

From what I recall in the Bible, capitalism was not around and not even thought of, yet sin remained. Adam and Eve are banished from the garden, Cain kills Abel. Capitalism is not the cause of sin. Sin (basically human nature) is the cause of capitalism. So unless you somehow propose to change 5000 years of human nature, do not expect this revolution anytime soon. I also recall, especially in the old testament, God seemed to walk around killing everyone and destroying cities etc... hardly a God in pursuit of unity if you ask me.

"And the reason Iran is supposidly working with militias to kill US troops is because they are scared..."

Exactly Harddriver, if that is the name you prefer... from a constructivists point of view, if we reveal new leadership from within American borders, people will find it easier to trust us. Our use of deception is creating this war of self help... Allow some genuinely liberal leadership to speak to the people of this world, and earn their respect and trust, and we will find ourselves one step closer towards successful globalism. Pessimism is the diseasae of propaganda. Change can be made. Coersing countries into civility is more regressive then it is helpful to our state... Communication, not just about commerse, but heart to heart communication where we can work together for the benefit of the common good, is the key of resolution.

"And how do you plan to come about this revolution? What makes you think people are going to do it? I'm all for breaking the shackles and have a bit more personal freedom of actions and speech, but I see no indication that all of common man are going to rise up and revolt. They will simply continue to resign themselves to an ever more oppressive regime."

Well, if they gave a member of this Revolution a chance to be heard through the media, on television, and the newspapers, he can speak to the people, and more than likely, everyone will agree as we all share the desire to live in peace and harmony... It may help change our impression on Middle East, in addition to their impression of us, and cause the people to view the world from a different perspective, which is exactly what we need. Let the people speak...

I like your contructivist argument, however I am a die hard realist, therefore do not really agree with you at all.

There is a negative side to every solution. Sin is the cause of capitalism. However, unity is the cure to capitalism... Human nature can be changed or saved by a Revolution that demands change. One that demands the corporations to cooperate, not rival one another, for the benefit of the people. To oppose what truly is “divine order,” just makes no sense, but because spiritual diplomats have been silenced for so long in America, and wealth became the main deciding factor in leadership, the people have become disillusioned. The problem is, no one has been able to expatiate divine order, for the complex law of America, and doctrines that diffuse misconceptions encouraging violence, becomes embedded in the minds of people, overshadowing divine order. We have to work to limit competition to sports and such... Once the people are closer in economic status to the rulers, everyone will have the freedom to live life, and play sports, and do those things that bring contentment and provide stability.

I apologize for labeling, all that does is separate us...

Let's try to look at the scenario by discerning the consequences...

If we advance, without proper diplomic efforts, the problems in the Middle East will inevitably worsen... or possibly we catch those involved, an eliminate a threatening regime, thus provoking increased military engagements.

If we give back to the communities in which we are trying to regulate... and speak for them, not against them... show them compassion and earn their respect and trust... then we can cooperate to achieve the common good, with an endless possibly of rewards in doing so... risking of course the possibility of Al Queda gathering a stronger force, and acquiring more deadly weapons. We need to do something, but we are not prepared for the consequences of invading another country.

I apologize for labeling, all that does is separate us...

Let's try to look at the scenario by discerning the consequences...

If we advance, without proper diplomic efforts, the problems in the Middle East will inevitably worsen... or possibly we catch those involved, an eliminate a threatening regime, thus provoking increased military engagements.

If we give back to the communities in which we are trying to regulate... and speak for them, not against them... show them compassion and earn their respect and trust... then we can cooperate to achieve the common good, with an endless possibly of rewards in doing so... risking of course the possibility of Al Queda gathering a stronger force, and acquiring more deadly weapons. We need to do something, but we are not prepared for the consequences of invading another country.

Well I agree that we cannot invade another country right now, for reasons I have posted on before.

That said however, I completely disagree with the idea of being "nice" to everyone will cause them to be "nice" back. We cannot simply sit around and make concession after concession and expect that many states will not simply just take advantage of that fact that walk all over the United States. It comes back to the idea that human nature is greed, not cooperation. There will always be the ones who pursue only their own self-interest.

It comes down to the point that humans do not trust each other, and in the international system their is anarchy. Even if all weapons were eliminated and completely gone, it would still be an issue of who has more and larger rocks and sticks etc...I think that we must pursue foreign policies that pursue the interests on the United States first, but while doing that we can help along other states in the process.

Makes sense, however, we need to be concerned with our reputation across the globe... Our mentality does more to provoke, than it does to calm...

Regardless of whether we believe human nature is selfish or not, we (the government) need to preach cooperation, and pursue it, as servents to the people.

No doubt about it. We should immediately bomb Pakistan into the stone age. And we have all sorts of good reasons...

-there’s a significant chance that it would push Pakistan’s moderate population into the radical camp (we need more radical terrorists before we run out)

-our military is at it's peak with immense reserves and high morale. (don't let the fact that suicides in the military are higher than they have been since the last gulf war)

-I know that if we had terrorists living in the Rockies we would want Pakistan to invade us to teach those terrorists a lesson.

-And finally, Pakistan has nukes. It would be in our best interest to destabilize a nuclear Muslim country, especially one without oil.

And besides, even though our grandchildren will still be paying for this war, our great-grandchildren need something to do with their hard earned Yuan.... er..... dollar.

Werbung:
Why does it not say I'm on a "distinquished road," on the search engine anymore? Am I not worthy of such praise? Who put that in their anyway, and why do they take it out, and replace it? Look people, whether you believe me or not, our foreign diplomacy is sincerely damaging our country. We really need to show the Middle East more compassion, and give them respect, which includes their religion and way of life... Only by siding with them in a sense, we can contain them. If we end up going to war, let it be for the right reasons, which is, we have no choice, and all our peaceful means of resolution have been exhausted... Our country is not threatened, we are the threat. Going to war under false pretence, shows impatience, and illuminates the flaws of our government. Our fears and insecurities are demoralizing our government... New leadership is essential to stopping this war, and thus far, I have not seen it. Let the people speak...

I will be your leader.

Back