The racism of Uncle Ben and Aunt Jemima........Huh?

Werbung:
I recall a guy who i saw pull in the parking lot on some retail property the school owned . there were several business there . and I knew the guy he was known to carry a gun and do drugs. As I approached the truck a young black guy wall of the street and approached the truck. He was a known crack dealer. When i walked up to the truck I saw a hand gun on the seat. So i engaged in small talk the crack dealer called me raciest and a flat foot.and walked off most likely because I cost him asale I was hoping he could walk off so I could confront the guy in the truck for having a gun in plain sight on school property and avoid a second person being involved in the event I had to draw my gun .
I have been called a raciest several times for doing my job..

I notice you dont mind being part of a political party that had slaves and created the kkk and hanged black people , yet the name of a pancake mix annoys you

The republican party was formed to end slavery. It was an abolitionist party.

So these so called conservative southerners are voting for the party of Lincoln while libtards support the party of Nathan Bedford Forrest-Robert Byrd-Joe Robinette Biden. Some of the filthiest racists our country has ever produced.

I recall a guy who i saw pull in the parking lot on some retail property the school owned . there were several business there . and I knew the guy he was known to carry a gun and do drugs. As I approached the truck a young black guy wall of the street and approached the truck. He was a known crack dealer. When i walked up to the truck I saw a hand gun on the seat. So i engaged in small talk the crack dealer called me raciest and a flat foot.and walked off most likely because I cost him asale I was hoping he could walk off so I could confront the guy in the truck for having a gun in plain sight on school property and avoid a second person being involved in the event I had to draw my gun .
I have been called a raciest several times for doing my job..

Racist!
Trump!

Origins? A woman who might be a good cook?

You cannot tell what these people are all the images show is a smiling face. It is not racist! a smiling black person is not racist.

How do you know they are not chefs at a high end restaurant? Because you are the racist.

well, anyone who knows anything about history understands. Google "mammy" for example.

sorry you aren't that smart :)

some good reading so you don't look so stupid next time :)

I articulated in numerous posts and threads my distain for the race ideology of the so called left.(They are far right)

It is harmful to this nation and it in no way helps the people they claim to care about. Ending the Aunt Jemima brand does not one positive thing for anybody.

As for knowing about racism? You are the whitest person on this forum from one of the whitest countries on earth. You do not know shit Casper. 👻
You know nothing you arrogant pompous little shit.
You've got a over inflated opinion of yourself. You know nothing about me.

well, anyone who knows anything about history understands. Google "mammy" for example.

sorry you aren't that smart :)

some good reading so you don't look so stupid next time :)

It is not racist you idiot and what is "Mammy" about this image? The company modified the image over the years so it was not racist or stereotypical.

images

So while 70% of black kids grow up without fathers and 90% of black kids cannot do math at grade level lets denounce any image of a normal looking black woman as racist?

FYI the woman who played Mammy in Gone with the wind, Hattie McDaniel won an Oscar for that role.

It is not racist you idiot and what is "Mammy" about this image? The company modified the image over the years so it was not racist or stereotypical.

images

So while 70% of black kids grow up without fathers and 90% of black kids cannot do math at grade level lets denounce any image of a normal looking black woman as racist?

FYI the woman who played Mammy in Gone with the wind, Hattie McDaniel won an Oscar for that role.
she was portrayed as a good woman who cared for her family and was in business . This was important at a time when black America has so few people to look up to seeing her face on a beloved product was a good thing and gave kids something to look up to other then sports or labor

Werbung:

images

did you even read the link? it explains quite clearly the racist origins of the picture, moron. lol.

god you make regular morons look smart :)

Back