The real news

Still waiting for some wanting to debate points raised in the talk show.

In fact, I doubt that members of this forum have the ability to understand the conversation.

Willing to be proven wrong.

I have the feeling that this will never happen because so much of it destroys the standard "huns eat babies" propaganda narrative.

Comrade Stalin
You and that other narcissist have a inflated view of yourselves.

Werbung:
A site founded by the reporter who exposed Iran-Contra and Russiagate

Of course, heresy is not allowed in "the west" and they have had their paypal account closed.

As well, dissident antiwar writer ( who spent decades as a war correspondent ) Chris Hedges has had the history of RT youtube
videos removed.

RT is still available on-line but banned in most broadcast channels.

https://www.******/

It is still home to antiwar broadcasters

Comrade Stalin
A site founded by the reporter who exposed Iran-Contra and Russiagate

Of course, heresy is not allowed in "the west" and they have had their paypal account closed.

As well, dissident antiwar writer ( who spent decades as a war correspondent ) Chris Hedges has had the history of RT youtube
videos removed.

RT is still available on-line but banned in most broadcast channels.

https://www.******/

It is still home to antiwar broadcasters

Comrade Stalin
the news source you're talking about is not considered reliable or accurate and is a far-left news source. Rt today is a frigging joke , might as well be run by putin .

I do not respond to radicals who think burning church's and punishing gun owners are good thinks. Especially when they are hiding something and have said they fear being exposed

I do not respond to radicals who think burning church's and punishing gun owners are good thinks. Especially when they are hiding something and have said they fear being exposed
Still no proof or answers i see. That big mouth is getting you into trouble. Perhaps if you put more hair around it, sex offenders who haunt church's might find it attractive.

the news source you're talking about is not considered reliable or accurate and is a far-left news source. Rt today is a frigging joke , might as well be run by putin .
How easy..dismissing any dissenting voice as propaganda.

I do not know what "far-left" means but it sounds like the mindless epithet "communist" that was used to demonise
anyone who opposed WarParty fiat...

lazy..lazy...lazy

Comrade Stalin

Werbung:
Back