Ukrainian fascist cliques arrests and executes opponents

That you for vindicating me.

Comrade "annoying" got a little flustered in all the excitement. Hes been dozing in his hammock for so long and some pesky commie arrives and shakes him from his slumber.
lol I'm not your comrade commie and I don't get flustered and anger unable to control my mouth and emotions as you do Boris

Werbung:
lol I'm not your comrade commie and I don't get flustered and anger unable to control my mouth and emotions as you do Boris
You are very economical with the truth again. I am not a communist because I'm a democrat although I do realise in a sheltered workshop like republicans, your ignorance would indoctrinate you to believe.

Again, I suggest you read a definition of the word. Better still, maybe mum could draw you a picture at bedtime.

But you do make me smile when you say you control your mouth yet in the same sentence go off like a katherine wheel in frustration to get back at me.
Now who is following whom?

You are very economical with the truth again. I am not a communist because I'm a democrat although I do realise in a sheltered workshop like republicans, your ignorance would indoctrinate you to believe.

Again, I suggest you read a definition of the word. Better still, maybe mum could draw you a picture at bedtime.

But you do make me smile when you say you control your mouth yet in the same sentence go off like a katherine wheel in frustration to get back at me.
Now who is following whom?
I cant wait to see putin all black and blue and bleeding from the torture his fellow russians hand out then hanged and begging for mercy.

Yes I knew you would protect putin
Why did you support Trump when he said putin was a genius? You changed you changed to supporting communists immediately.

Trump supported putin because Ukraine told him to shove off after he wanted the qpq on Joe. They stood up to him and now he supports their total destruction for it. Thats you guy you are supporting. Hows it feel now comrade knowing your patriotism to freedom and democracy has shifted to a losing fascist potus who supports communism. Feeling proud now? You need to recall past events before you start throwing shit everywhere.

Why did you support Trump when he said putin was a genius? You changed you changed to supporting communists immediately.

Trump supported putin because Ukraine told him to shove off after he wanted the qpq on Joe. They stood up to him and now he supports their total destruction for it. Thats you guy you are supporting. Hows it feel now comrade knowing your patriotism to freedom and democracy has shifted to a losing fascist potus who supports communism. Feeling proud now? You need to recall past events before you start throwing shit everywhere.
We know your a Russian Boris .

We know your a Russian Boris .
Again, stay on topic.

I condemned it from the word go. You have not stopped supporting Trump so by association, you support putin and still do. Ukraine shit on Trump over the qpq deal and he hadn't forgot it.
Remind me again how he bought peace to any country. He certainly didn't do it in USA with his j6 fascist takeover. Some peace?

Again, stay on topic.

I condemned it from the word go. You have not stopped supporting Trump so by association, you support putin and still do. Ukraine shit on Trump over the qpq deal and he hadn't forgot it.
Remind me again how he bought peace to any country. He certainly didn't do it in USA with his j6 fascist takeover. Some peace?
Boris of bad breath I dont support russia . you support biden so I guess that means you support iran china cuba and Venezuela and illegal immigration and teriost let in the nation like biden

Boris of bad breath I dont support russia . you support biden so I guess that means you support iran china cuba and Venezuela and illegal immigration and teriost let in the nation like biden
Can you stay on topic? Youre all over the place like diarrhoea from a mad woman.

Good news for those supporters of the freedom-loving comedian

Yet another opposition party banned.

Mysteriously I could not find a mention anywhere in the "free world's" " mass media"

Perhaps comrades could assist me in the search for this news...

"..
A Ukrainian court on Tuesday banned the country’s Communist Party (CPU), marking the end of an eight-year saga, and adding the communists to the blacklist of 15 allegedly pro-Russian’ political movements that are outlawed in Ukraine.

The Eighth Administrative Court of Appeal in the western city of Lviv announced that “the activities of the Communist Party of Ukraine are prohibited.”

“Funds and other assets” of the party will be nationalized.

https://www.******/russia/558426-ukraine-communist-party-banned/

Werbung:
Back