The Real Queen of England

Stalin

In spite of the mass media lie of the non-political role of the english queen, when it comes to
squeezing as much cash out of her position, Liz Windsor was an old hand who played the game
as well as anyone.

Soldiers in The Army, often wrongly called the Royal Army, swore allegiance to the Queen, not Parliament.

As such, she was effective head of a thinly-disguised military dictatorship.

Comrade Stalin

Werbung:
In spite of the mass media lie of the non-political role of the english queen, when it comes to
squeezing as much cash out of her position, Liz Windsor was an old hand who played the game
as well as anyone.

Soldiers in The Army, often wrongly called the Royal Army, swore allegiance to the Queen, not Parliament.

As such, she was effective head of a thinly-disguised military dictatorship.

Comrade Stalin
Yep, you are not a nice person, as all far right- wing people are (born without empathy)!

Of course I am not a nice person.

Fighting against wars, poverty, lies, deceit, corruption, theft of public assets and manufactured consent never is.

Comrade Stalin

England, if a person dies intestate, the crown gets the lolly.

A team of solicitors is employed for this duty.
Hahahahahahahhahahahahaha thats a good one little joe
..er..actually I am not Uncle Joe..you know nothing about who i am and what I do

Liz Windsor was never so happy as when hobnobbing with other dictators such as the bogus kings of saudi arabia, UAE and Oman.

These are people that execute dissidents, human rights activists and even their own women.

Comrade Stalin

Bottom line is that a monarchy should not exist in any country symbolic or real. The Brits tolerate it because it gives them stature, a link to their glorious past and it is good for tourism. Still the entire concept is asinine and should no longer exist anywhere!

King Charles is a moronic twit so perhaps he can make people think about moving away from this idiocy. Of course the royals are big climate change activists. What does that tell you?

Liz Windsor was never so happy as when hobnobbing with other dictators such as the bogus kings of saudi arabia, UAE and Oman.

These are people that execute dissidents, human rights activists and even their own women.

Comrade Stalin

Comrade Stalin objects to executing people? Since when?

What is your opinion of "The death of Stalin"? Hilarious. Along with the Wolf of wall street it is one of the best black comedies ever made.

As
Bottom line is that a monarchy should not exist in any country symbolic or real. The Brits tolerate it because it gives them stature, a link to their glorious past and it is good for tourism. Still the entire concept is asinine and should no longer exist anywhere!

King Charles is a moronic twit so perhaps he can make people think about moving away from this idiocy. Of course the royals are big climate change activists. What does that tell you?
If you'd know anything. Youre still wet behind the ears yet issue advice like an expert. Youre an ignoramus.

What does it tell you that they are climate change activists? Tell us big mouth.

As

If you'd know anything. Youre still wet behind the ears yet issue advice like an expert. Youre an ignoramus.

What does it tell you that they are climate change activists? Tell us big mouth.

Inbred super elitists push the climate change lie. That means normal people should not.

What I noticed about you is that you have no values. I mean none. So you object to what I said?

That means you fully support a country rewarding people with enormous wealth, titles and privilege simply based on the circumstances of their birth which is an abomination to any freedom loving person.

Also extremely racist Casper. 👻

Werbung:
Inbred super elitists push the climate change lie. That means normal people should not.

What I noticed about you is that you have no values. I mean none. So you object to what I said?

That means you fully support a country rewarding people with enormous wealth, titles and privilege simply based on the circumstances of their birth which is an abomination to any freedom loving person.

Also extremely racist Casper. 👻
I'd be surprised if you could count past ten without taking your shoes off.
Youre opinion has the validity of pure air . What I write goes down in history. What you write goes down the toilet.

Your arrogance and insults dont cut the mustard with me. Youre just another republican hack like old snotty faced thingo. Youre only addition to society is to the sewerage system.

You should gave been sprayed all over the sheets.

Back