The Real Queen of England

Werbung:
Interesting dynamic going on since the death of the Queen.

Libtards who are constantly race obsessed bash the royalty and the British empire for it's racism. American conservatives defend the royals and of course British conservatives defend them. Read the comments from this video.

My attitudes have been made plain. Royals and the concept of royalty should not exist in today's world. Period.

We have to remember that libtards are white supremacists. They constantly and loudly tout the superiority of white people especially over blacks. Whites are so superior in intelligence they can deny blacks jobs, the ability to vote, the ability to be educated and even deny black children a father in the home. Whites are not able to do these things to Asians who make 30% more than they do. But blacks?

Dumb people do not oppress smart people. Dumb people do not colonize smart people. Did black Africans come to Europe and colonize those people?

Cortez landed on Vera Cruz with 700 men and conquered the great Aztec empire of 6 million peoples.

So constant harping on historical realities of one people conquering, controlling and exploiting others is white supremacy.

Libtards who are constantly race obsessed bash the royalty and the British empire for it's racism. American conservatives defend the royals and of course British conservatives defend them. Read the comments from this video.

My attitudes have been made plain. Royals and the concept of royalty should not exist in today's world. Period.

We have to remember that libtards are white supremacists. They constantly and loudly tout the superiority of white people especially over blacks. Whites are so superior in intelligence they can deny blacks jobs, the ability to vote, the ability to be educated and even deny black children a father in the home. Whites are not able to do these things to Asians who make 30% more than they do. But blacks?

Dumb people do not oppress smart people. Dumb people do not colonize smart people. Did black Africans come to Europe and colonize those people?

Cortez landed on Vera Cruz with 700 men and conquered the great Aztec empire of 6 million peoples.

So constant harping on historical realities of one people conquering, controlling and exploiting others is white supremacy.
any one who thinks they are royalty and are import are delusional . They were simply land owners who were rich . other then that hey are just like rich people to today , nothing really royal about them .

England, if a person dies intestate, the crown gets the lolly.

A team of solicitors is employed for this duty.

..er..actually I am not Uncle Joe..you know nothing about who i am and what I do

If there are no surviving relatives who can inherit under the rules of intestacy, the estate passes to the Crown.

IF THERE ARE NO SURVIVING RELATIVES. Not quite what you claimed. lol

we have to remember that you need to prove that libtards are white supremacists. lol

dumb people do not oppress smart people? sure they can, if there are enough of them.

Werbung:
Back