The Success Of War

Old_Trapper70

The right wing, should be proud of this “success”. This is a survey of Iraquis who were children when the US invaded their country. Now they are 18-24 years of age.

http://mjd.id.au/node/3797217

The survey found that overwhelming majorities of young people in Iraq, Yemen, and the Palestinian Territories consider the U.S. to be an enemy. In Gulf Arab states, on the other hand, perceptions of the United States were far more positive. Roughly 85 percent of those living in the Gulf say that they consider the U.S. to be an ally, with another 66 percent expressing the same view in North Africa.

Werbung:
As the USA has intervene in Iraq , Has supported Israel in Palestine and is not intervening in Yemen this is not surprising.

"The term "useful idiot" describes people who blindly support leaders without understanding exactly what their leaders are proposing".

This statement is a perfect example of how to describe American voters. They don't know anything about the policies of the politician, but because of what they say, they just go along with them and vote for trash.

Of course the majority of the young ones will consider America their enemy, we killed their families in the tens of thousands. I wouldn't deny it, I hate that I can't just go out there to visit because they want my head just because of my nationality. It's a shame, but it's the truth.

The next generation will also hate us.

I used to study wars at college, and my Professor always said there is never a successful war because there will always be losers and resentment. If you look at the history of wars, they 'losers' will carry resentment and pass it down the generations and that is one of the problems here, children who never witnessed the war become anti whichever country 'won' and that's have deep rooted prejudices begin.

Alexia . This is a good point. Nothing is usually gain by war. Whatever gain is usually by negotiating. The only just war in the past century is the second World War. Even this led to recentment.

Werbung:
War leads to destruction which is very costly.
If you go to war to claim land - to a certain degree that land is going to be bombed and destroyed just so you can say "that's ours".
US tend to push their interests onto other people by dictating rules or invading - of course the US is going to be seen as an enemy.

Back