The Tide Has Now Turned. The Democrats Can't Trick Our Minds Any Longer Unless We Want to be Screwed.

Werbung:
plenty of christians have supported slavery, they even point to the bible.
and the bible says to kill non believers, I guess that's ok with you?
I don't belong to the denominations that support slavery, abortion, and sexual perversion, and in the King James Bible you will never find God commanding Christians to kill non-believers.

I don't belong to the denominations that support slavery, abortion, and sexual perversion, and in the King James Bible you will never find God commanding Christians to kill non-believers.

i didn't say you belonged to any denomination like that, moron, i referrred to christians in general.

its not about you,. lol

and :

Chronicles 15:12-13

King James Version

12 And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul;
13 That whosoever would not seek the Lord God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

yes the king james bible does say to kill non believers.

are you a liar, a religious moron, or both? :)

Poor people can get essential care at the hospital at government expense. That has been the reality for decades. To help the government cover the healthcare costs of indigents Obama introduced the Obamacare tax, workers not only pay their own healthcare by the new tax plan but also make sizeable contributions from their paychecks to help the government pay the health costs of indigents.
That is how all free health care operates around the earth. Someone must pay.
Your point is?

i didn't say you belonged to any denomination like that, moron, i referrred to christians in general.

its not about you,. lol

and :

Chronicles 15:12-13​

King James Version​

12 And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul;
13 That whosoever would not seek the Lord God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

yes the king james bible does say to kill non believers.

are you a liar, a religious moron, or both? :)
The KJV does not tell Christians to kill non-believers.

That is how all free health care operates around the earth. Someone must pay.
Your point is?
That's the whole point. There is no free healthcare, especially Obamacare, which is free for illegal immigrants and lazy bums but very expensive for working Americans. BTW, rich Democrats in Congress were exempted from the Obamacare health tax mandate. Let "less important" American taxpayers pay the bill so lawmakers will not be burdened.

I thought you might point to a communist takeover.
American communists have been plotting the overthrow of freedom in America for decades. They made a giant leap forward with the stolen 2020 election.

Communism Aims to Destroy Humanity by Attacking Culture and Morality | The Epoch Times

Communism Aims to Destroy Humanity by Attacking Culture and Morality

By Joshua Philipp

6/20/2018

The ultimate goal of communism is to destroy the human race, and the evil specter of communism is ruling our world today. Humanity's only hope is to purge itself of the venom of communism; to escape this catastrophe, the people of the world need to return to tradition and to improve morality.

i quoted the verse, moron.
its right there in black and white
so again, are you a religious moron, or liar, or both?
I don't agree with you that the Bible tells Christians like Biden. Pelosi, Hillary, and other 'Christian' politicians to murder unbelieving blacks.

Werbung:
Back