The tribal barbarian crime of arson is skyrocketing in the deep blue sanctuary city of Philadelphia

Werbung:
Wherever ungodliness finds refuge among sinners, the tragic consequences of sin are sure to follow.
Not those ungodly democrats again. Will you contact god and get him to do something.
2023 was the worst year for arson in Philadelphia in nearly 20 years (inquirer.com) 3-29-24

2023 was the worst year for arson in Philadelphia in nearly 20 years. This year is already on track to be worse.
I hope they burn all the churches.

tribal barbarian crime? lol.
you say the dumbest things.
Are you confused by the term "tribal"? Barbarous savages typically form groups they call "gangs," "mobs," or "tribes." I generally call mobs and gangs of poor, uneducated, homeless looters and burners "tribes" because of their uncivilized lifestyles that reflect those of jungle tribes, rather than more sophisticated modern gangs or mobs.

Are you confused by the term "tribal"? Barbarous savages typically form groups they call "gangs," "mobs," or "tribes." I generally call mobs and gangs of poor, uneducated, homeless looters and burners "tribes" because of their uncivilized lifestyles that reflect those of jungle tribes, rather than more sophisticated modern gangs or mobs.
i'm confused why you need to use words like that to describe arson. lol. "barbarous savages" too. lol.

actually i'm not confused, you are a right wing drama queen
not sure if your refereence to "jungle tribes" is racism as well.
your whole post is stupid. lol

You and every other devoted follower of the devil.
The devil. Ooooooooh. It's those wretched communists atheists again.
Do you really believe a devil and god exists? You can't be that stupid, surely.
Although USA is full of nutters so it's possible.

i'm confused why you need to use words like that to describe arson. lol. "barbarous savages" too. lol.

actually i'm not confused, you are a right wing drama queen
not sure if your refereence to "jungle tribes" is racism as well.
your whole post is stupid. lol
Uncivilized looters, arsonists, terrorists, and mass murderers are barbarous savages. Enemies of America who willingly commit voting fraud for the left are also tribal barbarian savages.

Uncivilized looters, arsonists, terrorists, and mass murderers are barbarous savages. Enemies of America who willingly commit voting fraud for the left are also tribal barbarian savages.
You are a drama queen
But you have to agree the j6 rioters were right wing barbarous savages then lol

You are a drama queen
But you have to agree the j6 rioters were right wing barbarous savages then lol
No, unlike tribal savage Democrat leftist 2020 rioters, the J-6 protesters did not loot, burn cop cars and a billion dollars worth of buildings, send hundreds of cops to the hospital with brick projectile head wounds, assault innocent people on the street, lay siege to the WH with Trump's family inside, and more.

Not those ungodly democrats again. Will you contact god and get him to do something.

I hope they burn all the churches.
Yes you would . Hw would you like it if I said I hope they burn all liberal supported business ?YOU like encouraging such things and that is what is wrong with liberals .Your tolerance only reaches out to Muslims illegals perverts trans and anti-Americans groups .

No, unlike tribal savage Democrat leftist 2020 rioters, the J-6 protesters did not loot, burn cop cars and a billion dollars worth of buildings, send hundreds of cops to the hospital with brick projectile head wounds, assault innocent people on the street, lay siege to the WH with Trump's family inside, and more.
They rioted
Thus they are rioters and you said rioters are savage barbarians
God hates when you lie

All that aside, they never tried to overthrow democracy and install a fascist. Your mob did.

Werbung:
They rioted
Thus they are rioters and you said rioters are savage barbarians
God hates when you lie
Protesting is one thing and rioting is another. Civilized people protest without violence whereas tribal barbarian savages riot with looting, arson, assaults, and violence.

Back