The trickle down lie.

Werbung:
i'm not arguing about trickle down effects, but rather about pragmatics of using the tax system to redistribute income... homeless people, for example, who may not have the ability to file a tax return adequately would be denied any benefits from a tax system. People filing fraudulant tax returns would also be able to unfairly manipulate "the system".
Why in the hell would you come on a thread that is called the trickle down lie and then change the subject from trickle down, You don't get to hijack my thread I won't let you, you want to talk about something else , then start your own frick
There is little freedom and prosperity in communism as compared to free market conservative American capitalism.

ing thread. What the hell are you talking about , do you know the difference between supply side and demand side economic s, , neither has a frickern thing to do with communism. Good grief.
The alternative to voting for a patriotic Republican who shares and supports traditional American views and values is to vote for one of these anti-American commies:

View attachment 8852
What a idiot. If you have nothing just go away.

There is little freedom and prosperity in communism as compared to free market conservative American capitalism.
What the hell are you talking about , do you know the difference between supply side and demand side economic s, , neither has a frickern thing to do with communism. Good grief.

Why in the hell would you come on a thread that is called the trickle down lie and then change the subject from trickle down, You don't get to hijack my thread I won't let you, you want to talk about something else , then start your own frick

ing thread. What the hell are you talking about , do you know the difference between supply side and demand side economic s, , neither has a frickern thing to do with communism. Good grief.

What a idiot. If you have nothing just go away.

i was responding to YOUR post about using the tax system and talking about the tax system.
did you not talk about the tax system?

Not talking about communism
You say the dumbest things lol
Lefties support free market capitalism? I don't think so. They love government funded control of every aspect of life and trickle up poverty of Marxism is one of their favorites.

1699925778831.png

What the hell are you talking about , do you know the difference between supply side and demand side economic s, , neither has a frickern thing to do with communism. Good grief.
In communism the fascist oligarchs micromanage both supply and demand, ensuring that nothing works very smoothly or profitably.

In communism the fascist oligarchs micromanage both supply and demand, ensuring that nothing works very smoothly or profitably.
You are a idiot , I told you tha
i was responding to YOUR post about using the tax system and talking about the tax system.
did you not talk about the tax system?

I TOLD YOU I WON'T LET YOU HIJACK THE THREAD. LAST WARNING KEEP IT UP AND YOUR ASS IS OUT OF HERE.

YOUR GONE WHAT A IDIOT. IT IS SO SIMPLE , YOU CAN'T HIJACK MY THREAD , BOY YOU IDIOTS ARE BRAIN DEAD. FRANCIS JUST GOT HIS ASS DUMPED , WHEN YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A CLUE WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT , YOU ARE JUST A IDIOT IF YOU TRY TO RESPOND TO SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT.

Werbung:
Lefties support free market capitalism? I don't think so. They love government funded control of every aspect of life and trickle up poverty of Marxism is one of their favorites.

View attachment 8861Democrats are the choice if you think the economy is a important issue , if it is important you are a idiot if you vote for the right wing hate party president candidate. This is up to 2014 it only gets worse for your hate group after that. You people are idiots.
v1BAp_Cg7anljf_2hbUisDZL7xerdQ26f4WX7CMIuS9uiA_s5uLTEIT6apI-MCOkfBHmbgIBZXK5g3Vlg5PyRqIbYQenCYapsjQnCjSYjkFDEjqnlCiNZbRrzE4FIywAhonk9WNgXF2fDEP-s3pApA

Back