The truth about the anti inflation act

the annoying thing

Will the Inflation Reduction Act reduce inflation?

Economists say it's unlikely the Inflation Reduction Act will reduce inflation, at least anytime soon. There's a chance the legislation could eventually tamp down prices by about 0.1 percentage points in about five years, according to an analysis by the University of Pennsylvania's Penn Wharton Budget Model.22 hours ago

Its just a spending and tax bill with a lie of a name

Werbung:
"PWBM estimates that the Inflation Reduction Act would reduce non-interest cumulative deficits by $248 billion over the budget window with no impact on GDP in 2031"

lets call it the "reduce trump's big deficit budget bill" instead then!

"PWBM estimates that the Inflation Reduction Act would reduce non-interest cumulative deficits by $248 billion over the budget window with no impact on GDP in 2031"

It would be easier to teach a fish to whistle than teach him anything.

Lets call it the ********* bill for dummies. Inflation now will not be helped maybe it will make a?very small dent by 3031 lol . but we have a problem now .
Call it what it really is a spending and tax bill.
Also democrats have spent 3.8 trillion more then needed to run the nation . hmmm. Could that have added to inflation ? Why yes it could along with debt .
Keep supporting the stupidity of biden ots good for you.

"Also democrats have spent 3.8 trillion more then needed to run the nation"

list all the exact spending "needed to run the country" and prove its exactly what is needed.

"Also democrats have spent 3.8 trillion more then needed to run the nation"

list all the exact spending "needed to run the country" and prove its exactly what is needed.
Theres another of the ridiculous statements. Its breathtaking how more stupid they get each day.

The anti inflation act has almost nothing to do with inflation its just a watered down version of the new green deal . Its a spending and tax bill to please the new green deal special interest act why they called it the anti inflation act is amazing , I guess they need to look like they were doing something to fight inflation and figured their followers were stupid enough to buy it .
Biden even said it was a victory for Americans not the special interest groups , lol its just the opposite .

Heres the facts about it , again bide lies his disciples here buy his lies and the beat goes on another dollar short and deeper in debt.
Should of put this in the stupidity of democrats as it more fitting place for it. might copy it and post it there also. Not that more evidence is needed to prove they are stupid., and Biden lied .

Only 24 percent think the liberal bill will help inflation , the other 76 percent of people are not stupid enough to believe any thing joe Biden has to say , they are the Morons and church burners in my opinion of the democrat party the real idiots , same group that thinks men can get pregnant and and hunter Biden is smart and lying is ok in my opinion

Only 24 percent think the liberal bill will help inflation , the other 76 percent of people are not stupid enough to believe any thing joe Biden has to say , they are the Morons and church burners in my opinion of the democrat party the real idiots , same group that thinks men can get pregnant and and hunter Biden is smart and lying is ok in my opinion
Thats because only 24% have intelligence in the country.

I do not talk to people who endorse burning churches commiting acts of terror and hate crimes. They are below me. They remind me of the KKK NAZI and People who commit war crimes . Sub human scum at best . As useful to society as a pile of dog shat .

I do not talk to people who endorse burning churches commiting acts of terror and hate crimes. They are below me. They remind me of the KKK NAZI and People who commit war crimes . Sub human scum at best . As useful to society as a pile of dog shat .
None of that diatribe changes the fact 70% of people like you are brain.

I do not talk to people who endorse burning churches committing acts of terror and hate crimes. They are below me. They remind me of the KKK NAZI and People who commit war crimes . Sub human scum at best . As useful to society as a pile of dog shat .

Yes fact is calling it the anti inflation ACT was part of the lie to fool idiots into thinking it was of help today and now . lol it wont help much at all and do nothing to affect the climate

Why it has nothing to do with trump and will only increase the deficit and inflation. And add more taxes for the average American . They should call it the democrats moron bill .

Werbung:
I do not talk to people who endorse burning churches committing acts of terror and hate crimes.

me to. You would be appalled who did that.
They are below me. They remind me of the KKK NAZI and People who commit war crimes .

you mean burning churches and killing blacks. Dont forget Trump supported kkk at Charlottesville before he was forced to apologise but still called them fine people.
Sub human scum at best . As useful to society as a pile of dog shat .

You are becoming a humable tune now. That enemy needs another run because your obviously full of it.

But don't reply!!! Perish the thought you regret your self imposed restrictions are assisting your blood pressure. It must be eating away at you because you can't get at me.
Meanwhile, I'm enjoying every opportunity at a free hit at you.
Perhaps you might like to re assess your position if only to settle your dyspepsia and blood pressure.

Back