The truth is so much better then any thing you could make up

the annoying thing

YES RECENT POLLS SHOW THAT pete buttigieg IS AHEAD OF JOE BIDEN FOR THE NEXT DEMOCRAT PRESIDENTIAL CHOICE FOR PRESIDENT BY 1 PERCENT .
You rember pete dont you he was appointed transportation secretary in the middle of a pandemic and transportation emergency and right away took off 2 months of work so his husband and him could adopt a child I guess both of their female parts were sore .

And he came out that his biggest concern was racist roads and bridges hes has a 5.7 trillion dollar plan to fix the problems hes concerned about .

Yes al long as democrat keep picking idiots like Pete and Joe and Harris and Pelosi and nadller they will assure they will suck and screw the nation ., a bigger bunch of fools perverts and morons dont exist .The truth is d=far better then anything any one could make up here .

Werbung:
Im kinda waiting for the next democrat candidates to run and attack each other like they did before only all of them wearing clown outfits the next election as thats the only way it could get better.

LOl mayor Pete the pervert , back door Harris and Biden the dementia king and Pocahontas warren the fake Indian are the best you guys can come up with ? lol thats really some funny stuff

Im amazed they have not dug up Jeffrey stein or got Louis Farrakhan to run for the next election .

Last edited:
"I guess both of their female parts were sore"

you have weird obsessions with men and women and parts. lol

Im kinda waiting for the next republican candidates to run and attack each other like they did before only all of them wearing clown outfits the next election as thats the only way it could get better.

"I guess both of their female parts were sore"

you have weird obsessions with men and women and parts. lol
Well they were both allegedly men adopting a baby . You guys love that shat don't you.
Just how many sexes do democrat think there are any way ? Lol

Werbung:
Im kinda waiting for the next republican candidates to run and attack each other like they did before only all of them wearing clown outfits the next election as thats the only way it could get bet
I love how all the Democrats were attacking each other especially Camellia Harris attacking Joe Biden that was really funny. You must of forgot about that part . The republicans squabbled but she really put the blade deep into joes ass considering he picked her for his vp. But he figured she was a woman and could pass for black like o bung hole so it would benefit him. She will be putting the screws to him in 2024 with all the rest of the motley crew of liberal misfits perverts and radicals who think they know beat.

Back