The "UP YERZ, SPANKY!" Movement Has Commenced!!!!

Werbung:
"Fixated on relitigating the 2020 presidential election, former President Donald Trump has often argued since leaving office that Republicans cannot have a successful future -- either at the ballot box or legislatively -- if they turn a blind eye to the past.

But this week,
primary voters in Georgia appeared to firmly reject that approach."
There will not be free elections in the US as long as the lying leftist looting communists maintain control of their perfected voting fraud techniques.

1699893393737.png

"A lawyer for a Donald Trump ally indicted along with the former president in Atlanta on election-interference charges admitted that he leaked confidential video confessions.

The admission by a lawyer for former Coffee County elections supervisor Misty Hampton came at a hearing on an emergency court order sought by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis after ABC and other news outlets published the videos this week.

“So that I can go sleep well tonight, judge, I did release those videos to one outlet and in all candor to the court, I need the court to know that,” Hampton attorney Jonathan Miller said Wednesday in a video hearing.

Miller defended his conduct at the hearing, saying he did nothing
wrong and the public had a right to know about the high-profile case in which the former president and 18 allies were indicted on racketeering and other charges.

Four of them pleaded guilty and made confidential confessions before they made public admissions in McAfee’s courtroom. Those who pleaded guilty were attorneys Sidney Powell, Kenneth Chesebro and Jenna Ellis, as well as Atlanta bail bondsman Scott Hall."
61cbl1J+8+L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_[1].jpg

Werbung:
"Fixated on relitigating the 2020 presidential election, former President Donald Trump has often argued since leaving office that Republicans cannot have a successful future -- either at the ballot box or legislatively -- if they turn a blind eye to the past.

But this week,
primary voters in Georgia appeared to firmly reject that approach."
I think the Democrat plan is to protect leftist programmed Soros/Dominion voting machines, legalize as many illegal voters as possible to vote Democrat, expand loose and corrupt mail-in voting measures, unjustly and immorally investigate, charge, and jail as many Republican opponents as they can for misdemeanor or false allegations, have Trump's name removed from ballots, and keep Trump tied up in court fighting false charges until after the 2024 election.

Back