The White-Trash Are Still Falling!!

Phoenix68

"The man who prosecutors said provided the ideological base for a conspiracy to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer will spend nearly 20 years in a federal prison.

Barry Croft Jr., 47, of Bear, Delaware, was sentenced to 19 years, seven months for kidnapping conspiracy and conspiracy to use a weapon of mass destruction, a concurrent 10 years for possession of an unregistered destruction device, five years supervised release and $3,500 in fines. Croft was also ordered to participate in a substance abuse program."

Last edited:
Werbung:
"Anti-government agitator Ammon Bundy must pay an Idaho hospital more than $50 Million for defaming it and targeting it with protests while it cared for an associate’s grandson—who was taken into protective custody after child welfare officials determined he was malnourished.

In March of last year, Bundy was arrested for trespassing outside of St. Luke’s Meridian Medical Center, where 10-month-old “Baby Cyrus” was being treated. The then-gubernatorial candidate organized a week-long protest, claiming Cyrus was “medically kidnapped” over a
missed non-emergency doctor’s appointment.”

.​

Thats
"The man who prosecutors said provided the ideological base for a conspiracy to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer will spend nearly 20 years in a federal prison.

Barry Croft Jr., 47, of Bear, Delaware, was sentenced to 19 years, seven months for kidnapping conspiracy and conspiracy to use a weapon of mass destruction, a concurrent 10 years for possession of an unregistered destruction device, five years supervised release and $3,500 in fines. Croft was also ordered to participate in a substance abuse program."
That's a shame and a complete miscarriage of justice. I think Maga nut cases are being singled out for special sentences.

They get years in jail when they should've been shot.

Another successful Democrat entrapment scheme designed to falsely portray dirty Democrat fascist Marxists as American patriots and American patriots as treasonous seditionists.

Thats

That's a shame and a complete miscarriage of justice. I think Maga nut cases are being singled out for special sentences.

They get years in jail when they should've been shot.
The fascist Democrat Gestapo does not want to settle for jailing their political opponents for life. They would rather execute them by firing squad.

The fascist Democrat Gestapo does not want to settle for jailing their political opponents for life. They would rather execute them by firing squad.
Might I remind you it was your god in the old testament killed hundreds of thousands for no reason but blood lust and you approve of it.

The quote is my opinion only, but if the Christian fascists have power returned to them like they had centuries ago, burning witches and heretics and castrating blacks and atheists would be the norm again.
so don't be too hasty boy. You Jesus junkies have a history of it.

Might I remind you it was your god in the old testament killed hundreds of thousands for no reason but blood lust and you approve of it.

The quote is my opinion only, but if the Christian fascists have power returned to them like they had centuries ago, burning witches and heretics and castrating blacks and atheists would be the norm again.
so don't be too hasty boy. You Jesus junkies have a history of it.
If God killed millions in the OT for no reason just imagine what He will do to modern blasphemers who give Him good reasons to execute them.

If God killed millions in the OT for no reason just imagine what He will do to modern blasphemers who give Him good reasons to execute them.
I can only imagine but fear not. There is no god and not one will die at his command.
Your so kind towards your fellow human. Did god teach you that or it did a priest jerk it into your butt because that's where those words come from.

I can only imagine but fear not. There is no god and not one will die at his command.
Your so kind towards your fellow human. Did god teach you that or it did a priest jerk it into your butt because that's where those words come from.
You should try to make peace with God before it's too late.

Werbung:
Back