the world bids farewell to Obama

:cool:
LMAO...really, then why is the mushy middle fragmenting into so many splinter angst groups with so much vitriol...and I do understand the 'RAT PACK MENTALITY' of applied stress/pressures making the 'RAT PACK' turn in upon themselves and begin a feeding frenzy:eek:

But honestly, would a Independent candidate survive and would a ground swell of adults so dissatisfied with both Republicans & Democrats finally unite all of the 'MUSHY MIDDLE FACTION'???

Most of the time the MM is driven by it's wallet. It can also be influenced by security concerns (9-11).

Successful candidates can be either "R" or "D" or even "I". Its not the party, its the platform and whether they are believable. Thats going to be harder for "D"s that backed Obama.

Tea Party is not a political party, its a return to what this country was designed to be.

Think of it as a GOod Housekeeping seal of approval.

Werbung:
Most of the time the MM is driven by it's wallet. It can also be influenced by security concerns (9-11).

Successful candidates can be either "R" or "D" or even "I". Its not the party, its the platform and whether they are believable. Thats going to be harder for "D"s that backed Obama.

Tea Party is not a political party, its a return to what this country was designed to be.

Think of it as a GOod Housekeeping seal of approval.
Somewhere around here is an article just about that 'TEA PARTY' issue and in that article there are as many a varied pendulum extreme swing from left and right just within that little tea bag group...so how exactly are they supposed to represent 'ME' the centrist Independent who wants what is best for AMERICA but neither party seems to hear my specific concerns...and after reading some of 'THOSE' extremes within the 'TEA PARTY CROWD', I'm not sure that they would represent me either!

Somewhere around here is an article just about that 'TEA PARTY' issue and in that article there are as many a varied pendulum extreme swing from left and right just within that little tea bag group...so how exactly are they supposed to represent 'ME' the centrist Independent who wants what is best for AMERICA but neither party seems to hear my specific concerns...and after reading some of 'THOSE' extremes within the 'TEA PARTY CROWD', I'm not sure that they would represent me either!

how is this different from what it ever was ?

nobody will ever be complely happy.

and its not the crowd but the candidate you vote for.

how is this different from what it ever was ?

nobody will ever be complely happy.

and its not the crowd but the candidate you vote for.
So it sort of the 'Chicken & the egg'...do you support a group mentality because they don't like the candidates platform/voice of the parties choice, or do we pick a candidate and change/alter his voice and platform to better fit our mentality.

In my world...there won't be anyone candidate that speaks exactly as I think straight across the board for all of the wide range of issues that we face in this the 21st century...I'm pretty happy if I get a couple of like minded issues that we may agree on. But I've always been of the mind-set that both parties weren't out to do AMERICA any direct harm...well, that was before G.W.B. lied so effectively to me :p

So it sort of the 'Chicken & the egg'...do you support a group mentality because they don't like the candidates platform/voice of the parties choice, or do we pick a candidate and change/alter his voice and platform to better fit our mentality.

go to some tea party events and perhaps you will come to understand it

In my world...there won't be anyone candidate that speaks exactly as I think straight across the board for all of the wide range of issues that we face in this the 21st century...I'm pretty happy if I get a couple of like minded issues that we may agree on. But I've always been of the mind-set that both parties weren't out to do AMERICA any direct harm...well, that was before G.W.B. lied so effectively to me :p

still mad about 2000 too ?

go to some tea party events and perhaps you will come to understand it
Who said that I haven't...that's why I posted the question about the 'TEA PARTY BAGGERS'...that I had read and had questions about. Around here the 'TEA PARTY' groups are all about anger and wanting revenge without any specific plans or one specific TO DO LIST ...they just screech against President Obama how they hate him and how they want the Roe v Wade repealed.

So, yes, I've been to a couple tried to get someone to answer a direct question, tried to listen to the others who weren't screeching hate and 'NO MO OBAMA' in that chant like way...and decided that maybe besides the 'Right Winged Nut Jobs' around here there might be some level headed center leaning adults that really had a plan ;) So I'm still looking and listening but the rhetoric just seems to be the same thing that is always pouring out of 'ALWAYS' brain :rolleyes:
still mad about 2000 too ?
No, not 2000...back about 2006 when the lies started to float up out of the toilet bowl, after I had voted for him in 2004 cause he had this master plan to keep us soooo safe...before I knew he was paying millions to some nut job to manipulate the terrorist bar code to his liking!

I just don't understand how the rest of you that spew the 'WE HATE OBAMA' can't be as upset about the events that just keep floating to the surface from those 8 years of G.W.B. bewiders me that you just are so silent about those issues! OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND :cool:

Who said that I haven't...that's why I posted the question about the 'TEA PARTY BAGGERS'...that I had read and had questions about. Around here the 'TEA PARTY' groups are all about anger and wanting revenge without any specific plans or one specific TO DO LIST ...they just screech against President Obama how they hate him and how they want the Roe v Wade repealed.

So, yes, I've been to a couple tried to get someone to answer a direct question, tried to listen to the others who weren't screeching hate and 'NO MO OBAMA' in that chant like way...and decided that maybe besides the 'Right Winged Nut Jobs' around here there might be some level headed center leaning adults that really had a plan ;) So I'm still looking and listening but the rhetoric just seems to be the same thing that is always pouring out of 'ALWAYS' brain :rolleyes:

well, if this is true then Kansas is rather unusual

No, not 2000...back about 2006 when the lies started to float up out of the toilet bowl, after I had voted for him in 2004 cause he had this master plan to keep us soooo safe...before I knew he was paying millions to some nut job to manipulate the terrorist bar code to his liking!

I just don't understand how the rest of you that spew the 'WE HATE OBAMA' can't be as upset about the events that just keep floating to the surface from those 8 years of G.W.B. bewiders me that you just are so silent about those issues! OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND :cool:

have yet to hear anything credible that holds a candle to Dubya's Medicare RX abomanation.

well, if this is true then Kansas is rather unusual
so you have attended meetings that were; mild/focused/had a plan/a agenda that was proactive for AMERICA?

Maybe the issues about abortion just are the most forefrong due to the Tiller Trial around here but I kinda of doubt it...this state is very, very BLUE REPUBLICAN RIGHT WINGED NUT JOB LEANING {ie Fred Phillips} but we do have the death penalty but don't seem to use it :rolleyes:
have yet to hear anything credible that holds a candle to Dubya's Medicare RX abomanation.
But hey, the AARP was all over that like it was the Holy Grail handed down from GOD...just didn't seem that anyone was able to understand the complexities and how horrible it was going to be to explain it all to the very people that it would impact the hardest {the elderly/handicapped/people with disabilities} :(

Well, there ya go again. If losing the fillibuster majority is the death knell, then so be it. I hope you have a really good health care plan, because if you lose your job, you will be thrown into the abyss. You can be be arrogant about how solid you are with your health care, but watch out. By the grace of god, I hope you don't get cut off by the corporate wand. I paid into health care my entire life, but you will lose your home, your assets, and your arrogance if fate overcomes you. Don't worry, I have medicare (sociallised medicine, IOW). You are dependent on the corporate bottom line. Good luck with that. I, on the other hand, am glad that I won't be thrown into prison for lack of heeding corporate greed. Thank you for defeating public health. I appreciate that, as an old fart.

As a young fart, I am sure that you believe that buying furniture with no interest and no payments for four years, is a good investment. Even though you could buy the same furniture at one tenth the price. Again, good luck with that.

Well, there ya go again. If losing the fillibuster majority is the death knell, then so be it. I hope you have a really good health care plan, because if you lose your job, you will be thrown into the abyss. You can be be arrogant about how solid you are with your health care, but watch out. By the grace of god, I hope you don't get cut off by the corporate wand. I paid into health care my entire life, but you will lose your home, your assets, and your arrogance if fate overcomes you. Don't worry, I have medicare (sociallised medicine, IOW). You are dependent on the corporate bottom line. Good luck with that. I, on the other hand, am glad that I won't be thrown into prison for lack of heeding corporate greed. Thank you for defeating public health. I appreciate that, as an old fart.

As a young fart, I am sure that you believe that buying furniture with no interest and no payments for four years, is a good investment. Even though you could buy the same furniture at one tenth the price. Again, good luck with that.

Buying furniture at 4 years no interest...verse stuff that cost 1/10 the price? More then likely is actually smart...because I can tell you, the cheap stuff..is cheap and you will be replacing it 4 years down the road anyway...the good stuff you may have for 10-20 years and not need to. And there are of course Support and health issues to go with that, depending if your talking about bedding...trust me, if you can afford it, the 2000 bed...at 4years zero percent..is a far better investment then the 500 one. And zero percent..is free money...

on the hope they don't lose they jobs, I agree...wait till they find out, what its like to have no health insurance, no money, and then get sick or have a child get sick...The joy of Personal responsibility...for a 100,000 operation!

Werbung:
Unparalled rebuke? Its one Freaking senate seat. 59 to 41...Who has more...
That would be the same party that had a majority for 6 of the 8 years that Bush was in office. You know, the guy that you libs blame everything in the planet on?
The same loser Congress, that you apparently enjoy bending over for....

Back