There Are ACTUALLY Women THIS STUPID??!!!!

Phoenix68

"Rampant online misinformation about birth control appears to be having an effect on the number of women who use it. They described there being an “explosion” of women ditching the pill after watching videos online, namely on TikTok, where women blame birth control for weight gain and right-wing commentators claim it leads to infertility—two widely disproven claims."

Werbung:
Those not using the pill certainly attributes to brain atrophy.
The options, now, are "light-years" ahead of the late-'60s / early-'70s. "Mistakes", anymore, have gotta be more-related to "needy" young-women....thinking a pregnancy will (actually) add "value" to their Life. Then, there's always the nearly-"eternal" young-chick....who figures it's the best way to get outta her parent's house.
At least there was enough support to push
Plan B over the OTC finish-line. I'm guessin' "conservatives" / moralists still haven't recovered from that loss..

The options, now, are "light-years" ahead of the late-'60s / early-'70s. "Mistakes", anymore, have gotta be more-related to "needy" young-women....thinking a pregnancy will (actually) add "value" to their Life. Then, there's always the nearly-"eternal" young-chick....who figures it's the best way to get outta her parent's house.
At least there was enough support to push
Plan B over the OTC finish-line. I'm guessin' "conservatives" / moralists still haven't recovered from that loss..
I want to go to a pro abortion rally and wear a t shirt that says KILL ALL YOUR KIDS PLEASE

And laugh as the idiots flip out because I agree with them

I want to go to a pro abortion rally and wear a t shirt that says KILL ALL YOUR KIDS PLEASE

And laugh as the idiots flip out because I agree with them
there would be at least one idiot everywhere you go.

Werbung:
Who bought lots of apple stock versus you who bought apples to a village of imbeciles like yourself

who did? so far all we know is that you are a moron who thinks internet bragging somehow makes him smart. lol

Back