There was never any antisemitism on the college campuses.

Stray Bullet

This was completely created by the media and republicans to justify the genocide in Gaza. Anti-Zionist or anti-Israel is not the same as pro-Hamas. To this this day the media, people like Jake Tapper or Bill Maher, will destroy people on their shows who question the narrative. But it didn’t happen. It was made up by republicans, who are usually antisemitic and have a leader, Trump, who definitely is. It’s beyond belief that racists will support a race they usually hate if they’re committing a genocide. We all remember Elise Stefanik‘s “Yes or No” *********. That was so stupid. She supported, and still does, the biggest racist of all for his entire presidency.

Werbung:
Antisemitism was mostly absent, but when Netanyahu organized increasingly fanatical coalitions, that caused ultraorthodox Zionists to force more Palestinians off their lands and to deprive Palestinians communities of water resources. Finally, Palestinians convinced more and more gentiles that Israelis were practicing discrimination and bigotry. Netanyahu of course, called any criticism of Israel "antisemitism", despite the fact that Palestinians are also a Semitic people.

Antisemitism was mostly absent, but when Netanyahu organized increasingly fanatical coalitions, that caused ultraorthodox Zionists to force more Palestinians off their lands and to deprive Palestinians communities of water resources. Finally, Palestinians convinced more and more gentiles that Israelis were practicing discrimination and bigotry. Netanyahu of course, called any criticism of Israel "antisemitism", despite the fact that Palestinians are also a Semitic people.
Hatred of Jews dated back thousands of years with efforts to kill every Jew alive shared by barbarians throughout history, including Hitler and modern genocidal Arabs.

Hatred of Jews dated back thousands of years with efforts to kill every Jew alive shared by barbarians throughout history, including Hitler and modern genocidal Arabs.
And Republican factions like the proud boys and modern day KKK that all support Trump.

Arabs got along with Muslims in many places for centuries. Invading their lands and stealing their property, that is what pissed them off.

In my home town, there was one Jewish merchant, a guy named Kaplan. He had the lowest prices and mostly stocked clothing that was irregular or factory seconds. He was a cheerful guy. Once, I wanted a pair of engineer boots. They were expensive. But Kaplan had a pair for half the price. He showed me a pair that looked great, but the right boot was a size 9 and the left was a size 8½. Kaplan told my mother that my feet were different sizes, one was slightly smaller than the other. And he had an X ray machine that showed in glowing green that this was indeed true. These machines were in every shoe store in the 1950's.

When I got plantar wars on my heels, my father somehow blamed Kaplan. Then Kaplan's store burned down. And my father said "see? what did I tell you?" As though boots could cause warts, and Kaplan kknew this and sold them anyway.

My father was a very tolerant guy and when he ran for office, he visited the Black churches, the only candidate who ever did. Black people were less than 10% of the population. My father was not always antisemitic, he just did not trust Jewish merchants.

Last edited:
Arabs got along with Muslims in many places for centuries. Invading their lands and stealing their property, that is what pissed them off.
Palestinians have never accepted the UN partition of Palestine in 1948. They have been trying to annihilate the Jews ever since.

Palestinians have never accepted the UN partition of Palestine in 1948. They have been trying to annihilate the Jews ever since.
The Israels have never accepted the UN Partition, either.
They have mostly just wanted the Israelis to give them back their homes.

Werbung:
Back