Things that are younger than John McCain

Popeye

I got these from a video top gun thoughtfully provided and from a website that is dedicated to showing just how old John McCain really is. Keep in mind this is just a partial list

Golden Gate Bridge
Mount Rushmore
FM Radio
Lincoln Tunnel
Color TV
Nylon stockings
The shopping cart
Duct tape
McDonalds
Burger King
Plutonium
Coke in a can
Iceland
Velcro
Israel
Pakistan
Indonesia
Alaska
Steinbeck's The Grapes of Wrath
Area and Zip codes
Penicillin
The Hindenburg disaster
AARP
The minimum wage

http://www.thingsyoungerthanmccain.com/?cat=1

Werbung:
I got these from a video top gun thoughtfully provided and from a website that is dedicated to showing just how old John McCain really is. Keep in mind this is just a partial list

Golden Gate Bridge
Mount Rushmore
FM Radio
Lincoln Tunnel
Color TV
Nylon stockings
The shopping cart
Duct tape
McDonalds
Burger King
Plutonium
Coke in a can
Iceland
Velcro
Israel
Pakistan
Indonesia
Alaska
Steinbeck's The Grapes of Wrath
Area and Zip codes
Penicillin
The Hindenburg disaster
AARP
The minimum wage

http://www.thingsyoungerthanmccain.com/?cat=1

Things that are more inexperienced than John McCain…..

Obama

Looks like the Obamabots are ALREADY raising the white flag - the only feeble arrow in their quiver is the bogus age "issue". :D

To: Popeye

Please add this to your list . . . . D I R T :)

const002.gif

I'm sure you've heard of McCain's "senior moment"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6hGY985Zio

That was very funny! I had not seen it. I really do spend all of my time reading or watching stuff on Obama, I don’t have any time left to follow the other candidates around.

OK….two things I thought of after watching this.

1. The constant attacks on FOX news because they are so right wing exc. Do you not notice how left, maybe left of left that MSNBC is, and especially Keith Olbermann.

2. Why is McCain’s comments worthy of a thread but when Obama said equally stupid things it’s defendable?

"It is wonderful to be back in Oregon," Obama said. "Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it." 57 STATES!!!!

Thinking the Great Lakes are in Oregon, I live in Oregon. We do not have the great lakes!

Obama wanted to get the Arabic translators out of Iraq and into Afghanistan where they don’t speak Arabic.

Looks like the Obamabots are ALREADY raising the white flag - the only feeble arrow in their quiver is the bogus age "issue". :D

Funny you mention arrows in a quiver. Because that's exactly what it will look like when Grampy McBush has to debate against a Barack Obama LIVE!

I mean come on... even Ron Paul packed his lunch for him in the debates...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1KxgH9l3n4

McCain will look like the proverbial guy that brought a knife to a gun fight. Watch and see if I'm not right.
;)

Truth is both McCains slip and Obama's slip were funny. Clinton and Bosnia is funny. It only stops being funny when we pick sides. What my guy does is not funny, but what your guy does is so funny.

Why can't it all be funny?

Truth is both McCains slip and Obama's slip were funny. Clinton and Bosnia is funny. It only stops being funny when we pick sides. What my guy does is not funny, but what your guy does is so funny.

Why can't it all be funny?

yes, they are all funny. the difference is, obama's was harmless, mccain's was potentially disastrous, and hillary's makes her a pathological liar.

i present, you decide.

Werbung:
yes, they are all funny. the difference is, obama's was harmless, mccain's was potentially disastrous, and hillary's makes her a pathological liar.

i present, you decide.

I can agree with what you said except for when Obama said to get the Arabic speaking translators out of Iraq and into Afghanistan. He said foreign policy/ affairs is where he feels the strongest, and knows the most. He should have known something as simple as the language spoken there.

So if I agree with you on what McCain said the same should apply to Obama on the translator issue? Though of course not the great lakes and 57 states issue, those were just funny and silly.

Back