THIS bailout plan might have worked

AtheismIsReality

...except it was too easy and it would'nt have greased the "right" hands.

Instead of giving billions of dollars to companies that will squander the money on lavish parties and unearned bonuses, use the following plan. You can call it the Patriotic Retirement Plan:

There are about 40 million people over 50 in the work force. Pay them $1 million apiece severance for early retirement with the following stipulations:

1) They MUST retire.. Forty million job openings - Unemployment fixed.

2) They MUST buy a new American CAR. Forty million cars ordered - Auto Industry fixed.

3) They MUST either buy a house or pay off their mortgage - Housing Crisis fixed.

It can't get any easier than that!

P.S.. If more money is needed, have all members in Congress and their constituents pay their
taxes... AND, while we're at it.....make congress retire on Social Security and Medicare...I'll bet both programs would be fixed...pronto!

Werbung:
...except it was too easy and it would'nt have greased the "right" hands.

Instead of giving billions of dollars to companies that will squander the money on lavish parties and unearned bonuses, use the following plan. You can call it the Patriotic Retirement Plan:

There are about 40 million people over 50 in the work force. Pay them $1 million apiece severance for early retirement with the following stipulations:

1) They MUST retire.. Forty million job openings - Unemployment fixed.

2) They MUST buy a new American CAR. Forty million cars ordered - Auto Industry fixed.

3) They MUST either buy a house or pay off their mortgage - Housing Crisis fixed.

It can't get any easier than that!

P.S.. If more money is needed, have all members in Congress and their constituents pay their
taxes... AND, while we're at it.....make congress retire on Social Security and Medicare...I'll bet both programs would be fixed...pronto!

40,000,000 X 1,000,000 = 40,000,000,000,000 (40 Trillion dollars)

You must not have done the math. Or, do not have the ability to do the math. You are giving us atheists a bad name.

40,000,000 X 1,000,000 = 40,000,000,000,000 (40 Trillion dollars)

You must not have done the math. Or, do not have the ability to do the math. You are giving us atheists a bad name.

Lighten up, Francis. I'm well aware of the cost.

I'm also well aware that no one else is providing any realistic plan to get the country back on track without making any hard decisions.

When does that happen?

Lighten up, Francis. I'm well aware of the cost.

I'm also well aware that no one else is providing any realistic plan to get the country back on track without making any hard decisions.

When does that happen?
Well Junior, other than the idiotic "solution" that you posted, what do you think(shudder...must I ask), should be done?

Well Junior, other than the idiotic "solution" that you posted, what do you think(shudder...must I ask), should be done?

Let's start with two things:

1) We end our foreign adventurism in the Middle East and Afghanistan. Plus bring all our troops home from everywhere. Dismantle our military down to a civil defense force.

2) If you don't have insurance or the money to pay for treatment, you get turned away from the hospital.

There are two sensible solutions to address both a foreign and domestic problem that are draining us. Albeit hard choices, but hey, it's time. The China Express Card is almost maxed out.

This Obama Bailout plan did not work!
Neither have any of his policies concerning the economy.
Only the wealthy are doing OK. Obama
has created alot of have nots!

Teen unemployment rate 25.5% in August 2009, highest since 1948. Can we enforce our immigration laws now?

Nope, Obama want's to let em in and even pay for their healthcare!

Let's start with two things:

1) We end our foreign adventurism in the Middle East and Afghanistan. Plus bring all our troops home from everywhere. Dismantle our military down to a civil defense force.
I agree.

2) If you don't have insurance or the money to pay for treatment, you get turned away from the hospital.
Let them eat cake! It is their own fault for being born into a poor family. If they lose their jobs because of down sizing and loose their health insurance also, it is because they are too lazy to work...they are not kidding anyone.

There are two sensible solutions to address both a foreign and domestic problem that are draining us. Albeit hard choices, but hey, it's time. The China Express Card is almost maxed out.
Yes! There is no place for the poor in American. Let them die on the hospital steps. American is only for the rich and those with money. Those CEOs who's predatory lending practices that caused this recession are the "real" Americans. Hey, I got mine.

I agree.

Let them eat cake! It is their own fault for being born into a poor family. If they lose their jobs because of down sizing and loose their health insurance also, it is because they are too lazy to work...they are not kidding anyone.

Yes! There is no place for the poor in American. Let them die on the hospital steps. American is only for the rich and those with money. Those CEOs who's predatory lending practices that caused this recession are the "real" Americans. Hey, I got mine.

While your emotional response is enticing, I could say a lot about how our savior, the private sector, has screwed this nation over, it is not without a glaring problem.

Why should hospitals be forced to foot the bill for people who cannot pay?

Maybe if enough people die, society will wake up to the issue. At this point, I have no desire to see our government throw poor people to the wolves by making them pay for private insurance.

I'm also not without compassion. If someone feels too sick to go on, they can have a suicide cocktail. Oregon can provides them for $50.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....the Idiot Son ran-wild, for eight-years, with his Bank O' Bejing credit-card....

bush_republicard.jpg

....and, Obama is expected to clean-that-up in one-year??

Yeah....that makes a lot o' sense.

:rolleyes:

While your emotional response is enticing, I could say a lot about how our savior, the private sector, has screwed this nation over, it is not without a glaring problem.
My response is "emotional" while yours: "...If someone feels too sick to go on, they can have a suicide cocktail ...", is not.

Maybe if enough people die, society will wake up to the issue. At this point, I have no desire to see our government throw poor people to the wolves by making them pay for private insurance.
But you would throw poor people to the wolves by letting them die.

I'm also not without compassion. If someone feels too sick to go on, they can have a suicide cocktail. Oregon can provides them for $50.
Yes, you have as much compassion as any sociopath.

Neither have any of his policies concerning the economy.
What did Bush do except wring his hands?

Only the wealthy are doing OK.
Same as when Bush was president.

Obama
has created alot of have nots!
So did Bush.

Teen unemployment rate 25.5% in August 2009, highest since 1948. Can we enforce our immigration laws now?
Did Bush enforce out immigration laws?

Nope, Obama want's to let em in and even pay for their healthcare!
Same as it was when Bush was president.

Werbung:
My response is "emotional" while yours: "...If someone feels too sick to go on, they can have a suicide cocktail ...", is not.

But you would throw poor people to the wolves by letting them die.

Yes, you have as much compassion as any sociopath.

You ducked the most important question, so let's try again -

Why should hospitals be forced to foot the bills of people who cannot pay?

Back