This forum is dull

Werbung:
I agree and it need to change , Im trying to post some controversial subjects to draw posters in .

Im not avoiding it , I dd vote for Trump and you voted for Joe the bumbling boob .
Im talking about the next election and you know it. Well maybe not after all your abality at comprehension is some what limited .
You are a liar. You voted for Trump and you know it. Cut the lies.

I joined and hoped it would be good and busy, but found it is not. Reply when I get a notification, but I found
another political group that is busy and has comments on all politics, left, right, center, none.....

And I did not vote for Trump but will in 2024 and wonder how long Joe will hang on.

I joined and hoped it would be good and busy, but found it is not. Reply when I get a notification, but I found
another political group that is busy and has comments on all politics, left, right, center, none.....

And I did not vote for Trump but will in 2024 and wonder how long Joe will hang on.
Well leave then. Its not as if the forum will shrink into depression at your departure.

No comments at all are far more stimulating than your right wing conspiracy theories

Werbung:
Why is this ?
Trump dated Black Women.

Obama's Indonesian step father (Lolo Soetoro) was one of the 10 or 15 richest men on Earth when he died and left "Barry" a 1/3 share of a trust fund which reportedly contributed to Barack Obama's NETTING more than half a billion dollars in 2018.

According to TV's Judge Joe Brown, that's more than Trump takes home.

Judge Joe Brown With An Interesting Story About Donald Trump (12:42)

5:09 Trump financed 2 Jesse Jackson POTUS runs

5:22 Playing dozens. People too sensitive today. Feminization of America

7:15 Voters should adopt a policy of 'No benefit = No vote's

7:23 Bush & Obama story

10:24 Obama nets $500 Million/yrs. Trump doesnt make that much yearly, net.

10:34 Lolo Soetoro died one of the 10 - 15 richest men on earth. Obama has 1/3 share of that Indonesian trust fund.

Back