This forum is dull

So Trump dated a black woman, well I'm as white as they come and I dated a black guy for some months. It was interesting.

Another SLICE of life. OPen your minds .. I would have liked this group to work for me, but it was not to be, and then there is that pitiful Borris...

I'm sick sick sick of it all at almost 3 yrs of Lies, Lies, Lies.

Werbung:
So Trump dated a black woman, well I'm as white as they come and I dated a black guy for some months. It was interesting.

Another SLICE of life. OPen your minds .. I would have liked this group to work for me, but it was not to be, and then there is that pitiful Borris...

Boris lol hes a real winner

jam12, are you a White Woman or a White Man?
😎

Why is this ?

joker-jack-nicholson.gif

At the time of his death, Lolo Soetoro amassed a net worth of $150K.

10 or 15 richest men on earth?
hahahaha
hahahahha

omg.
i hope you are a parody account.

Since leaving the White House, Barack Obama has continued to do very well for himself financially. The former president released the first volume of his memoir, “A Promised Land,” in November 2020; by December 2020, it had sold 3.3 million copies, becoming one of the top-selling political memoirs in history. Aside from the success of his memoir, Obama and former first lady Michelle Obama also signed a lucrative Netflix deal in 2018.

Celebrity Net Worth reported the former president’s net worth as $70 million.

$500 million in one year? lol

You have to factor in energy and opinion distribution. 100 like minded people will be boring. 100 people who don't post also

There are perhaps less than ten active people herebut its better than a lot of others

A lot of boards have died a lot since Covid great noise is somewhat Over and that started in early 2020. There is still a lot of stuff being reported about the Covid LIES and I see these from other forums....

Werbung:
Here is the basic strategery I will keep in mind as I post here.

Im not like this in real life, but being this way will increase visitors.

Yo

The Battle of the Billionaires takes place at WrestleMania 23 (4:30)

Back