This is LadyMoonlight

LadyMoonlight

Central Coast, New South Wales, Australia
I live on the Central Coast of New South Wales, Australia.
I am a Conservative; I like traditional values like good manners, two genders, self-respect, and responsibility. I respect strength of will and character and I find most people (in the Western world at least) to be weak. I am my own psychologist; I am an adult and I do not need someone to hold my hand through life. I will make it on my own and if I can't I will fall by the wayside and that's the way it is. I gave my two kids a good smack on their arses when they needed in when they were young, and now they are good, decent adults and I am very proud of them. I have four granddaughters who have been raised the same way and they too, are good decent humans. I not only love them deeply, I actually like them all very much.
I consider abortion to be murder. I fanatically support Israel. I consider Islam to be the evilest ideology ever invented by one of the evilest men who ever lived and would love to see a world without Islam. I belong to and follow no religion; religion is a social construction for social control, invented by a man trying to force society to live the way he wants them to. Spirituality, for want of a better word, is what I subscribe to - making oneself a better person over the course of one's life. I would like to take education back at least 50 years to the discipline and basic skill teaching that once was. Society has made some advances that have been good, but in doing so, we have thrown away so much; manners, self-discipline, self-respect, self-reliance, and common decency to name a few. I believe a woman should be able to do any job she is capable of, without standards being dropped to accommodate her, but a mother's place is in the home raising her children. I have never been, am not now, and will never be, a feminist - feminism now has come to be the flip side of a coin that has chauvinism on the other side.
I am a retired high school History/English/Geography teacher. I finally decided to retire because I could no longer, in all conscience, continue to remain in a job that is destroying youth in the Western world. Teachers are no longer educators; they are indoctrinators, and the emphasis is not on learning the necessary skills such as literacy and numeracy, and the interesting topics of history, science, etc. it is on welfare, social manipulation (human climate change nonsense, more than 2 genders, feminism, etc.) I could go on and on and then on some more concerning the topic of education. Suffice it to say, smart parents who are able to, homeschool their kids!

Werbung:
I live on the Central Coast of New South Wales, Australia.
I am a Conservative; I like traditional values like good manners, two genders, self-respect, and responsibility. I respect strength of will and character and I find most people (in the Western world at least) to be weak. I am my own psychologist; I am an adult and I do not need someone to hold my hand through life. I will make it on my own and if I can't I will fall by the wayside and that's the way it is. I gave my two kids a good smack on their arses when they needed in when they were young, and now they are good, decent adults and I am very proud of them. I have four granddaughters who have been raised the same way and they too, are good decent humans. I not only love them deeply, I actually like them all very much.
I consider abortion to be murder. I fanatically support Israel. I consider Islam to be the evilest ideology ever invented by one of the evilest men who ever lived and would love to see a world without Islam. I belong to and follow no religion; religion is a social construction for social control, invented by a man trying to force society to live the way he wants them to. Spirituality, for want of a better word, is what I subscribe to - making oneself a better person over the course of one's life. I would like to take education back at least 50 years to the discipline and basic skill teaching that once was. Society has made some advances that have been good, but in doing so, we have thrown away so much; manners, self-discipline, self-respect, self-reliance, and common decency to name a few. I believe a woman should be able to do any job she is capable of, without standards being dropped to accommodate her, but a mother's place is in the home raising her children. I have never been, am not now, and will never be, a feminist - feminism now has come to be the flip side of a coin that has chauvinism on the other side.
I am a retired high school History/English/Geography teacher. I finally decided to retire because I could no longer, in all conscience, continue to remain in a job that is destroying youth in the Western world. Teachers are no longer educators; they are indoctrinators, and the emphasis is not on learning the necessary skills such as literacy and numeracy, and the interesting topics of history, science, etc. it is on welfare, social manipulation (human climate change nonsense, more than 2 genders, feminism, etc.) I could go on and on and then on some more concerning the topic of education. Suffice it to say, smart parents who are able to, homeschool their kids!
From what I read you have been going on and on.

Werbung:
Back