Throw grandma under a bus

crux

Obama is flying his true colors now, throwing white grandmother that cared for him, fed him, clothed him and protected him under the bus. Just think about it, he compaired her to the scum that he admires, racist, anti american SOB Rev.(what a joke) Wright.

If he is willing to throw his white grandmother that he suppossedly loves beneeth the bus, how long do you think it will take to throw the rest of white America to the wolves?

It is quite obvious that his Wife is a racist aswell, which is clearly understood when one listens to her comments.

It is rational to understand that a person is equal to the company that he keeps.

Werbung:
Obama is flying his true colors now, throwing white grandmother that cared for him, fed him, clothed him and protected him under the bus. Just think about it, he compaired her to the scum that he admires, racist, anti american SOB Rev.(what a joke) Wright.

If he is willing to throw his white grandmother that he suppossedly loves beneeth the bus, how long do you think it will take to throw the rest of white America to the wolves?

It is quite obvious that his Wife is a racist aswell, which is clearly understood when one listens to her comments.

It is rational to understand that a person is equal to the company that he keeps.

While admitting his grandmother possessed the ethnic stereotypes common for those of her generation, he said this:

I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother - a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world.

Doesn't sound like she was thrown under the bus to me. It is being universally recognized as a tremendous speech, a watershed moment in American politics and race relations.

I doubt if either of the previous two posters listened to the speech in it's entirety, even if they did it certainly wasn't with anywhere near an open mind. Commentary by Limbaugh and Hannity is more their style. Obama could turn water into wine and it wouldn't please you.

What struck me as oddly hilarious about that bit is his suggestion that she's a racist because she was afraid of young black men on the street -- as if, you know, young black men were not wildly disproportionately overrepresented in rates of street crime, and little old women probably especially vulnerable to their wiles.

As for me, I didn't hear the speech but I did read the transcript, and I am unimpressed by it. We didn't need a big speech on race relations. We needed a big speech explaining why, for several decades, he has tolerated this bigot polluting the minds of his children with such lunacy and never once raising his voice in protest (and, indeed, going so far as to put the man on his campaign staff). It was lamely evasive.

Werbung:
shocking , I know the world will recoil in horror at a granparent who would not be viewed as racialy sensitive....get over yourself

This is why other politicans dont talk to the public like big boys and girls...They can't handle it.

( I am not even supporting Obama at this time)

Back