"Tin-Cups For conservatives"; Please Give!

Mr. Shaman

Do they even make them, anymore....'cause, "conservatives" are gonna need all-they-can-GET!!!!
(Thanks to the BUSHCO-ekonomy!)​

"Evangelical pastor Rick Warren appealed to parishioners at his Orange County megachurch Wednesday to help fill a $900,000 deficit by the first of the year.

Warren made the appeal in a letter posted on the Saddleback Church Web site. It begins "Dear Saddleback Family, THIS IS AN URGENT LETTER."

"With 10 percent of our church family out of work due to the recession, our expenses in caring for our community in 2009 rose dramatically while our income stagnated," the letter reads.

Still, Warren said the church managed to stay within its budget, but "the bottom dropped out" when Christmas donations dropped. "On the last weekend of 2009, our total offerings were less than half of what we normally receive — leaving us $900,000 in the red for the year," the letter reads."

(I wonder if he's made any appeal to Andrew Sullivan, yet?)​

Werbung:
Do they even make them, anymore....'cause, "conservatives" are gonna need all-they-can-GET!!!!

(Thanks to the BUSHCO-ekonomy!)​
(I wonder if he's made any appeal to Andrew Sullivan, yet?)

Tin Foil Hats and now TIN CUPS...JEEZ LOUISE, the conservatives are sure slipping down that rabbit hole of the world of make believe.

There's another topic just about Conservatives and there's not one {NAY NOT 1} elected republican on that top 5 list...just some media talking heads that none of those 'screeching monkeys' know how they vote for sure...they just lock step with whatever dribbles out of the talking head mouth and chant "AMEN BROTHER"...:cool:

(Thanks to the BUSHCO-ekonomy!)

(I wonder if he's made any appeal to Andrew Sullivan, yet?)​

That's funny. We have a very similar thing going on here in Columbus with the Pastor Rod Parsley and his World Harvest Church.

You remember him campaigned for Bush... campaigned for McCain... probably drank Sarah Palin's bath water.

Well it appears there was some child abuse or something going on at the church's school and some parents sued and won I think it was 3 million dollars.

Well does the good pastor take responsibility for the actions of his employees? Nope... he just basically came out and said the devil had made a viscous an unfounded attack against the church and started soliciting for even more money to...

wait for it...

fight the devil. :rolleyes:

Just look at this...

That's funny. We have a very similar thing going on here in Columbus with the Pastor Ron Parsley and his World Harvest Church.

You remember him campaigned for Bush... campaigned for McCain... probably drank Sarah Palin's bath water.

Well it appears there was some child abuse or something going on at the church's school and some parents sued and won I think it was 3 million dollars.

Well does the good pastor take responsibility for the actions of his employees? He just basically came out and said the devil had made a viscous an unfounded attack against the church and started soliciting even more money to...

wait for it...

fight the devil. :rolleyes:

Hasn't that 'ALWAYS' been the way that GOOD CHRISTIAN get off with their heinous acts of inhuman deeds...just blame it on SATAN/THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT and then fall upon their knees sobbing and asking for forgiveness...and then they get it {absolution/ten hail Marys/tithe a bit more in that collection plate and DON'T DO THAT AGAIN and all is well in 'CHRISTS WORLD' ;)

Seems to be the way with the 'right winged nut jobs' around here...blasphamy/spew vitriol/never take responsibility for your own words/deeds but just admonish others to 'GO STRAIGHT TO HELL...do not pass go-do not collect $200'...and they assume that they get away with it because THEY HAVE CHRIST ON THEIR SIDE :cool:

Lol. Lake Forest is one of the riches areas in Orange County. Don't worry, they'll still have enough money to hire you as a maid so you can feed your children.

Werbung:
Back