To the Genuis on Facebook on posting on Obama Assasination!!!

Hey you Fascist left wing koks wrote books about killing G.W. Bush and also a MOVIE!! They received only praise from our leftist media! What goes arond , comes around! Learn to take it!! Just like it was taxpayers money!

Always, as I posted to Bunz, one does not excuse the other. It may give a perspective of the scope of a few idiots on the right whose actions need to be roundly and absolutely condemned. The contrast is clear of a few individuals here and there and their extreme words and actions, and those so boldly embraced by more than just a lunatic few when it was Bush being lampooned. Worse than lampooned - proposed as a qualified recipient of physical violence up to and including assassination. There are tons of clips out there still showing the lib talking heads of the MSM with their "oh my! tee-hee-hee" reactions. Some openly rubbing their hands together at the very thought.

And there are tons of posts still in the archives here of how many hate filled, monstrous statements were made by members here at HOP. Some are still members, and I can't help but wonder if their seething hatred has disfigured their physical image as it has their virtual image.

Werbung:
The extreme right is exactly... who? I see very, very few in anything close to a meltdown. Some cite Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, etc. Yet while they feel and express very clearly their marked conviction that PBO is sending us rapidly into a full-blown Fascist state, and threatening many of the institutions and concepts that have made America great and strong, there isn't a meltdown going on. If that were the case, they'd be on the air, urging people to stock up on food, water, gasoline - whatever might be needed with a "siege" mentality.
Gee....you must be psychic.....​

Yeah because Clinton still doesnt get brought up by the right at any time it is conveniant for the agenda of the week. Much less Jimmy Carter and of course just how much FDR hurt this country in turning in some places from a third world or developing area into a economic and industrial superpower. The right likes to reach back generations to fit thier agenda. I dont think that the left bringing up the Bush policies as a stretch as current problems that are a total SNAFU.

Clinton? Carter? FDR? What has any of this got to do with this subject? Are you looking for ways to connect criticisms of policies and actions with the hate-filled venom of advocating killing our president?

Your responses are often thoughtful and worthy of consideration. Even from one often on opposite ends of issues than myself, I can say that with sincerity. But where the heck did this one come from? Perhaps I missed something...

Werbung:
You know what the ends don't justify the means no matter who is in the White House. The same crap happened when Bush was in the White House and it was wrong then just like it is wrong now....I don't care how much you despise Obama or Bush but to make lite of assassinating the President of the United States in any way is jut plain WRONG!!! We've lost good man to those who committed this crap before. Lincoln, Kennedy etc etc. How many more have to die just because of there policies, beliefs and party affiliation? This upsets me more then anything because I mean Damn are we that evil as a nation to want to see our own president killed just to satisfy the few who can't stand him?
Good post. Thank you.

Back