Top General Blames Bush for Iraq

Come on ArmChair. I know you have to be partisan and all but even our left-leaning posters think berreal is just making a mockery of himself.

I remember when you used to have serious posts and make thoughtful comments. Recently you seem to just come here to fool around.

Just kicking back bro, Fonz is the serious one, he's on safari right now. looking for bigfoot or something. But you banned his personal account for no reason at all, so we share the same account now. Im sure it confuses people.

which is funny.

Werbung:
Translated into Gangsta:

I wizzay agree wit USMC here, Berreal, surely yo point was proven puttin tha smack down. But this immature nizzle perpetratin' really adds nuttin' ta tha conversizzles . Boo-Yaa!.
How old is you?
The far majority is hizzle ta hizzy discussions on tha issue n exchange ideas n we out. Not swap insults n ignorant immature comments.

Brilliant, though the first time I read through it, I probably had a look similar to Andy Rooney when he was on Da' Ali G Show.

Top General Blames Bush for Iraq​

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/12/washington/12cnd-general.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin
WASHINGTON, Oct. 12— In a sweeping indictment of the four-year effort in Iraq, the former top American commander called the Bush administration’s handling of the war incompetent and warned that the United States was “living a nightmare with no end in sight.”

In one of his first major public speeches since leaving the Army in late 2006, retired Lt. Gen. Ricardo S. Sanchez blamed the administration for a “catastrophically flawed, unrealistically optimistic war plan” and denounced the current “surge” strategy as a “desperate” move that will not achieve long-term stability.

Werbung:
First ...expect the right wing to come out and try to attack this guy character..it will be the same old story.

It will be he did this when he was 15 ...or he's disgruntled and incompetent...and so he's lieing....just like everyone else who talks negatively about the war.

We have the bodies ...but mostly they are Iraqi bodies! And as far as bush is concerned Iraqi lives is cheap and very very expendable .... and
thats why this war continues. Heck bush does'nt even care about American lives, except how it might affect his political agenda.

This is why the surge was such a farce ...because the diagnosis depended on yet ..
another lieing general!
male31-male-smiley-whistle-smiley-emoticon-000073-large[1].gif

I'm sure you meant another lying Commander.
"One of the keys to being seen as a great leader is to be seen as a commander-in-chief. My father had all this political capital built up when he drove the Iraqis out of Kuwait and he wasted it.

If I have a chance to invade Iraq, if I had that much capital, I'm not going to waste it. I'm going to get everything passed I want to get passed and I'm going to have a successful presidency."

Back