Treasury protecting Hunter biden

Leftists insist Trump committed crimes he did not commit and insist a large number of crooked leftist politicians did not commit crimes they did commit.
You're a liar. Trump did commit crimes and was impeached.

Which leftist politicians committed these crimes?

I'll bet you can't prove one in recent times.

Werbung:
Are they the same crooked judges who refused to acknowledge the election was stolen?

Exactly which judges are you referring to and quote one instance.
Judges did refuse to acknowledge the election was stolen just as judges refused to take on cases of election fraud for fear of what might be revealed about the fraud in court. Furthermore, judges have been known to show favoritism and even pervert justice for unjust reasons. Most judges in America are not interested in maintaining a clean record that pleases God continually.

Judges did refuse to acknowledge the election was stolen
Ever wondered why son?
Because there was no evidence.
just as judges refused to take on cases of election fraud for fear of what might be revealed about the fraud in court.

Is that what Trump wanted, to expose the truth???
Furthermore, judges have been known to show favoritism and even pervert justice for unjust reasons.
Of course they have and especially when it comes to protecting democrats. You idiot.
Most judges in America are not interested in maintaining a clean record that pleases God continually.

How do you know that any decision made by a judge pleased god?
You don't even know if he is pleased with all your lies.

You're paranoid about injecting god into everything as if it was your only defence.
It is and there is no god and you have nothing.

Leftists insist Trump committed crimes he did not commit and insist a large number of crooked leftist politicians did not commit crimes they did commit.

list the "crooked leftist politicians" and their PROVEN crimes that they weren't charged with moron. lol

Let me know when they charge her.
Comey admitted she was guilty, but he was not going to charge her because, he also admitted, no judge in the country working for the US government will likely rock the boat by charging her for her crimes. Too many of their friends, associates, bosses, news sources, and other officials are on the mob bandwagon that simply does not charge leading democrats when they break the law.
150320emailRGB20150323061552.jpg

Comey admitted she was guilty, but he was not going to charge her because, he also admitted, no judge in the country working for the US government will likely rock the boat by charging her for her crimes. Too many of their friends, associates, bosses, news sources, and other officials are on the mob bandwagon that simply does not charge leading democrats when they break the law.
View attachment 2872

its amazing, she was never charged for the 4 years under trump.

but yes, its because of democrats. lol.

you're so stupid

I am regularly dishonestly and hatefully slandered by those who hate me for speaking and supporting the truth.
We haven't detected anywhere when you and the truth have been acquainted.

Lets us know when you can post some probable facts about crooked judges.

Oops.

Again, for the hundredth time, check your facts before you belch lies. God is losing patience with you. Your lie overdraft is well overdrawn.

Werbung:
Those who believe Hillary did not violate federal laws are the stupid ones.
It's not a case if I believe it or not. Why hasn't she been charged if what you say is true?
If you ask yourself that question you will agree she never broke any laws.
You're hatred and wanting revenge isn't a justifiable case for a charge.

Back