Hunter Biden plea deal falls apart

the annoying thing

Werbung:
or not. i'm sue you'll start 10 more threads about him in the meantime as you obsess abou thim lol

Decision deferred moron as I quoted
You are a true moron lol
His sweet deal of immunity forever deal is over you lug nut .who ever made that deal needs their ass fired it's outrageous .also hunters lawyer claimed he was innocent of any tax charges because he was on crack and not responsible yet hunter said he was not .lol

And you have little black lying hood saying how hunter is a private citizen lol. Yea all private citizens show up in a 8 car motorcade With secret service protection .lol

And you have little black lying hood saying how hunter is a private citizen lol. Yea all private citizens show up in a 8 car motorcade With secret service protection .lol

what government job does he hold? none. he's a private citizen

as far as the SS protection: "Who is the Secret Service authorized to protect? By law, the Secret Service is authorized to protect: The president, the vice president, (or other individuals next in order of succession to the Office of the President), the president-elect and vice president-elect. The immediate families of the above individuals."

he's part of immediate family, moron.

god you're the dumbest person i've ever met. lol

Werbung:
His sweet deal of immunity forever deal is over you lug nut .who ever made that deal needs their ass fired it's outrageous .also hunters lawyer claimed he was innocent of any tax charges because he was on crack and not responsible yet hunter said he was not .lol

its not over moron. no new deal has been accepted yet because the judge did not reject the old one just defer it.

Back