Congress will subpoena leftist DA for blocking investigation into Hunter Biden's alleged crimes.

George Soros does not support them and you gave no evidence of that.
What they did overseeas is not connected to the ejection. It says bribery.

Even the last paragraph proves you are wrong.
You don't read much of your links and so many times I've pinged you. You are self destructing loser.
Most Americans have no idea how involved George Soros has been with the manufacture and propagation of voting machines that were discovered to have been used to commit massive election fraud.

fbcoverup.com/docs/library/2018-08-10-Evil-men-who-rig-our-elections-Mark-Malloch-Brown-George-Soros-by-Gabriel-McKibben-AIM-AFI-Aug-10-2018.mp4?autoplay=1

Soros and Maloch-Brown control of voting machines in the US, all using the same software.

Werbung:
George Soros controls Smartmatic and Smartmatic controls the hardware and software used in Dominion machines.

Smartmatic implicated in alleged bribery scheme involving top Filipino election official | CNN Business 9-22-23

Smartmatic implicated in alleged bribery scheme involving top Filipino election official

Marshall Cohen, CNN

Updated 6:59 PM EDT, Fri September 22, 2023

CNN —

Smartmatic, the voting technology company suing Fox News and former President Donald Trump’s top allies over their false claims that its machines rigged the 2020 election, was implicated in an alleged bribery scheme involving the former top election official in the Philippines, according to court filings obtained by CNN.

The court documents indicate that the Justice Department has filed money laundering charges against former Filipino election administrator Andres Bautista – and that four executives from Smartmatic subsidiaries are implicated as uncharged co-conspirators.

The bribery claims are sure to reverberate in Smartmatic’s ongoing defamation cases. Trump allies repeatedly peddled the lie that the company manipulated the results in 2020, despite the fact that its machines were only used in one California county that year.
Prove Soros controls smartmatic
And smartmatic controls Dominion machines
But you won't liar
God hates liars

Most Americans have no idea how involved George Soros has been with the manufacture and propagation of voting machines that were discovered to have been used to commit massive election fraud.

fbcoverup.com/docs/library/2018-08-10-Evil-men-who-rig-our-elections-Mark-Malloch-Brown-George-Soros-by-Gabriel-McKibben-AIM-AFI-Aug-10-2018.mp4?autoplay=1

Soros and Maloch-Brown control of voting machines in the US, all using the same software.
Lol prove any of your bs
But you won't liar

Prove Soros controls smartmatic
And smartmatic controls Dominion machines
But you won't liar
God hates liars
I have evidence he does so you will have to try to prove he doesn't, or we'll just let my claim stand unrefuted.

And you expect rational people to believe a conspiracy theorist like that.

Why didn't you produce that damning evidence to the authorities? Because it's bullshit and you'll believe anything. You're a loser.

And you expect rational people to believe a conspiracy theorist like that.

Why didn't you produce that damning evidence to the authorities? Because it's bullshit and you'll believe anything. You're a loser.
The damning evidence, as you call it, has been known for years. I cannot answer for those who have failed in their duty to root out the corruption after they became aware of the evidence, if it was in their power to do something.

The damning evidence, as you call it, has been known for years. I cannot answer for those who have failed in their duty to root out the corruption after they became aware of the evidence, if it was in their power to do something.
If it was damning you morons wouldn't have lost every court lol

What evidence?
What have you seen and what have you not seen?

Here is another of dozens of reports I have on Soros that nobody has persuasively refuted to my knowledge.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/unbelievable-george-soros-employee-owns-defective-switch-vote-biden-machine 11-12-20

Canada Free Press
Because without America, there is no free world.

Evil That Men Do: Is Defective Software Used on Swing States a Virus Meant to Flip Elections?

UNBELIEVABLE: George Soros Employee Owns Defective Switch-Vote Biden Machines

By Kelly O'Connell ——Bio and Archives--November 12, 2020

Stunning Facts: Lord Mark Malloch Brown, a George Soros lieutenant, whose company Smartmatic, is intimately tied to Dominion Voting Systems who flipped votes from Trump to Biden. Brown was also named UN #2 – Deputy Secretary General on March 3rd, 2006, and also former VP of the World Bank. His machine was used in all the swing states. Could this help explain the MI 200,000 vote sudden dump of Biden ballots, while WI got 100,000 late night delivery?

How did a close George Soros associate , a Quantum Fund VP, who lived in his NYC apartment get accepted for crucial voting machinery?

I never lost a single court case. I have no idea why you keep saying I did.
You are so stupid you don't understand that I am referring to the party you support rather than yourself personally? That's pretty stupid But that's you

I never lost a single court case. I have no idea why you keep saying I did.
Did you ever disprove the mountain of evidence showing you are a murderer can you post any court that is proven you're not a murderer? Why aren't you proving you are a murderer That's very suspicious

Werbung:
What have you seen and what have you not seen?

Here is another of dozens of reports I have on Soros that nobody has persuasively refuted to my knowledge.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/unbelievable-george-soros-employee-owns-defective-switch-vote-biden-machine 11-12-20

Canada Free Press
Because without America, there is no free world.

Evil That Men Do: Is Defective Software Used on Swing States a Virus Meant to Flip Elections?

UNBELIEVABLE: George Soros Employee Owns Defective Switch-Vote Biden Machines

By Kelly O'Connell ——Bio and Archives--November 12, 2020

Stunning Facts: Lord Mark Malloch Brown, a George Soros lieutenant, whose company Smartmatic, is intimately tied to Dominion Voting Systems who flipped votes from Trump to Biden. Brown was also named UN #2 – Deputy Secretary General on March 3rd, 2006, and also former VP of the World Bank. His machine was used in all the swing states. Could this help explain the MI 200,000 vote sudden dump of Biden ballots, while WI got 100,000 late night delivery?

How did a close George Soros associate , a Quantum Fund VP, who lived in his NYC apartment get accepted for crucial voting machinery?
Actually smart magic and dominion are not intimately connected you post the dumbest things but you love looking stupid I guess

Back