Trump equals bad news.

Jason76

He has enough isolationist views at attract Ron Paul supporters, but it it's not his total position. On some things, like the middle east, he's more hawkish than W. Bush.

Also, his plans for reforming immigration are too late in the game. It should spark massive ethnic conflict unheard of before. Also, he won't be able to deport all the illegals without building massive camps, which could remind some of the German ones back in the day. Actually, the camps are already built, but empty, and that's not some hot air from an idiot conspiracy website.

Ultimately Trump will fail in immigration reform because our society, due to years of political correctness, has very sensitive groups. They just won't stand for their kin being abused, and bonds which hold together ethnic groups are incredibly strong.

Last edited:
Werbung:
Deals are about negotiation. If you're selling you ask for more than you intend to get and negotiate down as much as you have to but no worse than you wanted in the first place. Buy cheap sell dear.

We won't deport them all. We don't kn ow who they all are (new ones we have a better idea).

If illegals know they are unwelcome they will go home. We see this with the exedus due to our collapsing economy.

You need to see this as chess and realize Trump is thinking steps ahead.

We need change because what we have is unsustainable. That's the bad bews.

We see this with the exedus due to our collapsing economy.

The economy isn't collapsing, and I don't see any halt to continuing immigration from Latin America. Actually Mexico and Mexicans are quite angry at Trump. There are plenty of links to black up this claim. They will cause massive trouble for a Trump presidency.

The economy isn't collapsing, and I don't see any halt to continuing immigration from Latin America. Actually Mexico and Mexicans are quite angry at Trump. There are plenty of links to black up this claim. They will cause massive trouble for a Trump presidency.
I heard they were crabby south of the border. They can be however they please there.

While Trump might talk the talk, when it comes down to it and IF he gets into the Whitehouse of course, do people really think he'll be able to follow through with everything he's promised?

Politicians often say one thing then do exactly the opposite, I don't see that Trumps any exception.

While Trump might talk the talk, when it comes down to it and IF he gets into the Whitehouse of course, do people really think he'll be able to follow through with everything he's promised?

Politicians often say one thing then do exactly the opposite, I don't see that Trumps any exception.
Pols always say they will and do not. Noone will ever do precisely what they say. Best you can hope for us direction.

Trump is not the direction the nation or world needs. As far as the nation goes, he won't be able to implement his immigration thing without Latinos taking it personally, and he has already stated he will go after ISIS, hence igniting massive war worse than what was under W. Bush. I don't think Trump is bluffing with his statements.

Trump is not the direction the nation or world needs. As far as the nation goes, he won't be able to implement his immigration thing without Latinos taking it personally, and he has already stated he will go after ISIS, hence igniting massive war worse than what was under W. Bush. I don't think Trump is bluffing with his statements.
Makes him a very effective bluffer doesn't it.

Makes him a very effective bluffer doesn't it.

Is that what you want for a President? Do you think he can "bluff" ISIS, or No. Korea? And how many American lives are you willing to sacrifice when the "bluff" fails? Well, it certainly would never be the life of a coward like Trump.

Is that what you want for a President? Do you think he can "bluff" ISIS, or No. Korea? And how many American lives are you willing to sacrifice when the "bluff" fails? Well, it certainly would never be the life of a coward like Trump.
Need someone smarter than career pols. A low bar to clear but incompetence is unaffordable.

Need someone smarter than career pols. A low bar to clear but incompetence is unaffordable.

And yet you support Trump. As the song says "How low can you go?".

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/03/27/donald-trump-doesn/

"Donald Trump is pretty much your average, spoiled rich kid who has made it into his dotage without ever having to do very much work. He is used to people doing what he tells them to do because he employs them, because they want something from him, or because he holds some other power over them. When he is forced to deal with people who owe him nothing and who have recognized him for the assclown that he is, unfortunate things happen. A few days ago I posted on how Trump, who won Louisiana by three points, is actually going to have fewer delegates that Ted Cruz and Cruz’s delegates are all on key convention committees.

A similar scenario is playing out in South Carolina where Trump won about a third of the vote, said another way two-thirds of South Carolina voters voted against Trump."

Or, maybe your knowledge of Trump is about as "informed" as you are on other subjects:

http://xpostfactoid.blogspot.com/2016/03/trump-as-groucho-marx.html

“I think it’s a great time to start a mortgage company,” Trump told a CNBC interviewer in April 2006, adding that “the real estate market is going to be very strong for a long time to come.”

And then after his mortgage company went bankrupt, and he failed to pay his employees, he says this last year:

Recently, as a candidate, Trump has presented himself as a truth teller who sounded an early alarm about the pending mortgage crisis. He told MSNBC last July that he had known the housing market “was a bubble that was waiting to explode.”

“I told a lot of people,” Trump said. “And I was right. You know, I’m pretty good at that stuff.”

Oh... so people who stand to lose when the establishment collapses say unflattering things it matters ?
Why next I'll bet Democrat opponents will too.

If Trump couldn't follow through on a Scottish golf course or killing the USFL, how will he lead a bi-parasitism nation of millions?

Werbung:
This might might interest you guys:

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/republican-partys-popularity-drops-24-year-low
The Republican Party’s image, already quite negative, has slipped since last fall. Currently 33% of the public has a favorable impression of the Republican Party, while 62% have an unfavorable view. Unfavorable opinions of the GOP are now as high as at any point since 1992.
Democrats aren't faring any better with their 45% favorability rating but it does appear that it's not going to be easy for Trump to win the November election.

Back