Trump exposes the extreme leftist Democrat hatred and bias of the judge and his insider Democrat family

mark francis

Democrat dogs continue their unjust assault on President Trump in desperation to destroy him before the 2024 election.

Trump Responds to Gag Order, Targets Judge and His Daughter | NTD 3-27-24
Trump Responds to Gag Order, Targets Judge and His Daughter

Former President Donald Trump on Wednesday criticized the New York judge overseeing his “hush money” case as well as the judge’s daughter—coming just hours after that same judge handed down a gag order against him.

Judge Juan Merchan is presiding over the criminal case accusing President Trump of making alleged payments in the 2016 election, which the former president has denied. On Tuesday, the judge issued a gag order blocking the former president from making public comments about court staff, jurors, witnesses, or prosecutors in the case.

“Given that the eve of trial is upon us, it is without question that the imminency of the risk of harm is now paramount,” Judge Merchan wrote, granting prosecutors their request in the case.

But on Wednesday, President Trump wrote on Truth Social that the judge’s ruling imperils his First Amendment rights.
The judge, he wrote, “is suffering from an acute case of Trump Derangement Syndrome” and added that his “daughter represents Crooked Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Adam ‘Shifty’ Schiff, and other Radical Liberals.” His daughter also allegedly “has just posted a picture of me behind bars, her obvious goal, and makes it completely impossible for me to get a fair trial,” the former president wrote.

“This Judge, by issuing a vicious ‘Gag Order,’ is wrongfully attempting to deprive me of my First Amendment Right to speak out against the Weaponization of Law Enforcement, including the fact that Crooked Joe Biden, Merrick Garland, and their Hacks and Thugs are tracking and following me all across the Country, obsessively trying to persecute me, while everyone knows I have done nothing wrong!” he wrote.

Werbung:
Gagging Trump is a really good idea. Perhaps they need to develop something like a ball gag combined with an ankle bracelet to keep Trump quiet.

Democrat dogs continue their unjust assault on President Trump in desperation to destroy him before the 2024 election.

Former President Donald Trump on Wednesday criticized the New York judge overseeing his “hush money” case as well as the judge’s daughter—coming just hours after that same judge handed down a gag order against him.

Judge Juan Merchan is presiding over the criminal case accusing President Trump of making alleged payments in the 2016 election, which the former president has denied. On Tuesday, the judge issued a gag order blocking the former president from making public comments about court staff, jurors, witnesses, or prosecutors in the case.

“Given that the eve of trial is upon us, it is without question that the imminency of the risk of harm is now paramount,” Judge Merchan wrote, granting prosecutors their request in the case.

But on Wednesday, President Trump wrote on Truth Social that the judge’s ruling imperils his First Amendment rights.
The judge, he wrote, “is suffering from an acute case of Trump Derangement Syndrome” and added that his “daughter represents Crooked Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Adam ‘Shifty’ Schiff, and other Radical Liberals.” His daughter also allegedly “has just posted a picture of me behind bars, her obvious goal, and makes it completely impossible for me to get a fair trial,” the former president wrote.

“This Judge, by issuing a vicious ‘Gag Order,’ is wrongfully attempting to deprive me of my First Amendment Right to speak out against the Weaponization of Law Enforcement, including the fact that Crooked Joe Biden, Merrick Garland, and their Hacks and Thugs are tracking and following me all across the Country, obsessively trying to persecute me, while everyone knows I have done nothing wrong!” he wrote.
trump is such a "victim" lol.
he's still talking all he wants

Trump said that?
That's not like him to make a scurrilous outburst of bile and venom. Anyone would think he's head for jail they way he reacts.

Nearly all criticism, of Trump is 100% legit. He is a wannabe Adolf Hitler, yammering about putting millions of undocumented residents in concentration camps, calling everyone that opposes him as vermin and claiming that they are "poisoning the blood" of our country. Trump is a lying POS.

No president can be a dictator, not for a day, not ever.

Nearly all criticism, of Trump is 100% legit. He is a wannabe Adolf Hitler, yammering about putting millions of undocumented residents in concentration camps, calling everyone that opposes him as vermin and claiming that they are "poisoning the blood" of our country. Trump is a lying POS.

No president can be a dictator, not for a day, not ever.
Lefties hate Trump more fiercely than Hitler's Gestapo hated Jews.

Hating Hitler is a waste of time, Hitler is dead. But Trump is the one that wants to wreck our country.
Obama's mentor, Bill Ayers, bombed several government buildings, including the US Capitol because he, like modern leftists, hated God and American Christian values.

Werbung:
Obama's mentor, Bill Ayers, bombed several government buildings, including the US Capitol because he, like modern leftists, hated God and American Christian values.
Here we go again. You are implying Obama agreed and approved with what he did. That's a blatant lie. You a mischievous hate filled old turd.

Back