Trump exposes the extreme leftist Democrat hatred and bias of the judge and his insider Democrat family

You must think he and his wife are upstanding moral leaders and examples of godly American patriotism in the community. I don't.
Why must I think that? I have said moth8ng close to that duh
God you say the dumbest things lol

Werbung:
He did just that and you know it. How could you not believe the facts and videos and testimonies?

I know who is the dickhead.
Now now... no reason to get so butthurt just because I pointed out the idiocy of your statement.... take your education like a grown up, boy.

Now now... no reason to get so butthurt just because I pointed out the idiocy of your statement.... take your education like a grown up, boy.
I am right and you're a nutter. Read it again or would you like it in Braille.

Werbung:
Lefties hate Trump more fiercely than Hitler's Gestapo hated Jews.
For this to be true, you would need to devise a unit of hatred.

A man named Ohm observed electrical resistance, and so his name Ohm, also referred to with the Greek letter Omega, is the official unit of measurement of resistance.

So we need to give a name to the official unit of hatred: Should we call it the Hitler, the Mengele, or perhaps the Trump?

Trump has accurately figured out that hatred has a more powerful effect on stupid people than love, or tolerance. So his entire campaign began with a speech about evil Mexicans and now he wants to base his campaign on hatred of all immigrants.

Most of them came here for the same reasons that Trump's first ancestor, a Drumph, came here: to avoid military service in Germany. Trump's mother was a poor Scottish peasant who came here for economic reasons. Melania also came here because she was a six foot tall woman who had no managed to snag a proper husband in Slovakia, and realized there was a greater number of tall men in the US than in Slovakia.

Back