Trump-hating government contractor sentenced to prison for stealing Trump's tax records

mark francis

This slug got what he deserved, unlike Democrat DOJ officials who stole scores of Trump records they had no business stealing just because the crooked Biden cabal in illegitimate charge gave the order to steal Trump's private documents. Furthermore, the thief who stole Trump's tax records and released them to lying leftist jerks like Rachel Maddow simply proved to the world that Trump has always paid his just taxes.

Former IRS Contractor Sentenced For Releasing Trump Tax Records | The Daily Caller 1-29-24

Former IRS Contractor Sentenced For Releasing Trump Tax Record

Former IRS contractor Charles Littlejohn was sentenced to five years in prison on Monday after leaking former President Donald Trump’s tax records, according to NBC News.

Werbung:
This slug got what he deserved, unlike Democrat DOJ officials who stole scores of Trump records they had no business stealing just because the crooked Biden cabal in illegitimate charge gave the order to steal Trump's private documents. Furthermore, the thief who stole Trump's tax records and released them to lying leftist jerks like Rachel Maddow simply proved to the world that Trump has always paid his just taxes.

Former IRS Contractor Sentenced For Releasing Trump Tax Records | The Daily Caller 1-29-24

Former IRS Contractor Sentenced For Releasing Trump Tax Record

Former IRS contractor Charles Littlejohn was sentenced to five years in prison on Monday after leaking former President Donald Trump’s tax records, according to NBC News.
Biden gave the orders? It doesn't say that in the article. Just more hate again you senile hate filled old goose.

We now know why he didn't want them released. He's a shonk and the courts found out so was the guy right in exposing what a fraudulent bastard he is? Most certainly and you want him to be POTUS. You're a poor excuse as a judge of character.

Biden gave the orders? It doesn't say that in the article. Just more hate again you senile hate filled old goose.

We now know why he didn't want them released. He's a shonk and the courts found out so was the guy right in exposing what a fraudulent bastard he is? Most certainly and you want him to be POTUS. You're a poor excuse as a judge of character.
Maybe it was Hillary who ordered Garland and gang to raid Trump's house and steal all his papers and documents.

Maybe it was Hillary who ordered Garland and gang to raid Trump's house and steal all his papers and documents.
No it was the DOJ who did it without instructions from anyone. Did it ever occur to you he is guilty? All the evidence points to it?
I was gonna say you can't be that stupid but I now realise you are.

No it was the DOJ who did it without instructions from anyone. Did it ever occur to you he is guilty? All the evidence points to it?
I was gonna say you can't be that stupid but I now realise you are.
You assume there was no communication between the various members of the corrupt Democrat mob, but you don't know that for a fact.

Actually tax records alone don't prove he paid his just taxes. For example if his tax valuation of a property is different than valuations for other purposes he may have lied on his taxes. Or if bus8ness expenses claimed 9n tax returns don't match other records.

Actually tax records alone don't prove he paid his just taxes. For example if his tax valuation of a property is different than valuations for other purposes he may have lied on his taxes. Or if bus8ness expenses claimed 9n tax returns don't match other records.
You men like the Biden family hey 3 cell

When the wicked hate someone unjustly they find fault with everything that person does no matter whether his deed was good or bad, and their imaginations are filled with false accusations against that person even where no evidence exists.

Acts 24:13
Neither can they prove the things whereof they now accuse me.

maybe so, who knows, i don't care if it isn't about joe biden.
i leave obsessing about hunter to you, moron :)
Discussing modern issues does not mean those discussing people in the news have some sort of obsession with those individuals.

When the wicked hate someone unjustly they find fault with everything that person does no matter whether his deed was good or bad, and their imaginations are filled with false accusations against that person even where no evidence exists.

Acts 24:13
Neither can they prove the things whereof they now accuse me.
Vague word salad
But that does describe the right attacking Joe Biden thanks for pointing that out

Werbung:
Back