Trump supporters are not 51 percent of America!

Stray Bullet

You stupid fucking piece of shit, Chris Snusnu (as I like to call him).

I mean saying republicans are even 45 percent of the country is being kind. And there’s a lot republicans who don’t support trump. So how do you come up with 51 fucking percent in defense of your own support???

YOU. FUCKING. CUCK.

Werbung:
I knew this guy was a piece of shit who was just playing with the media. I’m just waiting for Chris Christie to do the same thing and kiss the ring.

You stupid fucking piece of shit, Chris Snusnu (as I like to call him).

I mean saying republicans are even 45 percent of the country is being kind. And there’s a lot republicans who don’t support trump. So how do you come up with 51 fucking percent in defense of your own support???

YOU. FUCKING. CUCK.

I'll make the prediction here and now so keep it for posterity.

Biden will win the election very comfortably with Trump there or not. Got it? Remember it.

I knew this guy was a piece of shit who was just playing with the media. I’m just waiting for Chris Christie to do the same thing and kiss the ring.
You'll wait forever for Christie. He knows from experience what a total dick Trump is.

This post should make clear how much support Trump still has. It’s not 51% of the country as Snusnu cowardly hides behind to avoid the face of his own hypocrisy. A lot of people don’t even vote. So it’d be more appropriate to say voters instead of Americans when using these statistics, even if completely false.

Werbung:
Back