Trump will not end Democracy

Israel has about 8 million people, Iran has over 77 million. Israel is a tiny country and half of it is an unpopulated desert. Israel could not defeat Iran. But perhaps Israel could make conquering it difficult.

Biden is many many times a better leader than Trump.
Alright so Israel made their own bed then and we should just leave them to it. Israel and Iran deserve each other.

Werbung:
Alright so Israel made their own bed then and we should just leave them to it. Israel and Iran deserve each other.
The US can prevent any major attack by Iran on Israel. This drone attack was singularly useless and probably the best Iran could do.

Of course, Iran is still only a month away from having nukes, at least that is what they say.

But nuking Jerusalem (aka Al Quds) is certainly not something that would please Muslims.

The US can prevent any major attack by Iran on Israel. This drone attack was singularly useless and probably the best Iran could do.

Of course, Iran is still only a month away from having nukes, at least that is what they say.

But nuking Jerusalem (aka Al Quds) is certainly not something that would please Muslims.
You were the one saying Israel couldn’t defeat Iran.

Israel certainly could not attack and invade Iran. I suppose they could nuke Iran, but I don't think they are that stupid.

You appear to have rather low comprehension skills.
Lol you’re basically saying they need America’s help and our technology to stand a chance which basically means America owns Israel. And therefore Joe Biden owns this genocide. The Annoying Thing had a post saying this is Biden’s fault because he hasn’t done enough. That perspective could also prove my point that Israel needs America’s support.

At no time did I say that Israel needs the help of the US to defeat Iran.
Iran is not a major threat to Israel. Their feeble attack is proof of that.

Israel owns the genocide, fool. They are the ones that are responsible. The US is at best an accomplice.

At no time did I say that Israel needs the help of the US to defeat Iran.
Iran is not a major threat to Israel. Their feeble attack is proof of that.

Israel owns the genocide, fool. They are the ones that are responsible. The US is at best an accomplice.
Yeah you say that now after the feeble attack happened. None of us knew what was going to happen the other day. But I do know that Joe Biden could stop the genocide at any moment. Joe Biden wants this. Joe Biden is a Zionist. There’s video footage to prove this from when he was young.

Yeah you say that now after the feeble attack happened. None of us knew what was going to happen the other day. But I do know that Joe Biden could stop the genocide at any moment. Joe Biden wants this. Joe Biden is a Zionist. There’s video footage to prove this from when he was young.
When he was young? That's relevant.

Is there something wrong with being a Zionist? Trump loved dictators but you said nothing.

When he was young? That's relevant.

Is there something wrong with being a Zionist? Trump loved dictators but you said nothing.
You didn’t know me when Trump was president lol Jesus Christ. And I was saying stuff against him on other political sites. And yeah Zionism is basically Jewish supremacy. Supremacy is wrong. They’ve become no different than the nazis who abused and killed them. It’s like in psychology I guess where someone does what’s been done to them.

Werbung:
You didn’t know me when Trump was president lol Jesus Christ. And I was saying stuff against him on other political sites. And yeah Zionism is basically Jewish supremacy. Supremacy is wrong. They’ve become no different than the nazis who abused and killed them. It’s like in psychology I guess where someone does what’s been done to them.
Yeah sure. You can get medication for paranoia.

Back