Trump will not end Democracy

Stray Bullet

That’s what the media, Biden, and non progressive democrats would like you to believe. But it’s the same game they’ve always been playing. Beating you over the head with how their opponent is worse or Hitler to compensate for themselves doing nothing to inspire their own voters. Don’t fall for it. Let them lose this November, especially for that awful genocide they’re making us fund. For the record, I don’t like trump and I think he behaves like an idiot. And maybe he would be a fascist if given the chance. But I don’t think he legitimately has that chance if he wins. I’ve seen his own judges he appointed turn against him for example. He could pardon himself for his crimes but he’s more privileged at the moment than any other defendant ever could be and I don’t really ever see that changing. Especially with a democracy under the rule of establishment types, left or right. If you want a democracy where a president isn’t above the law then be a progressive. Never vote for anybody who isn’t at least as liberal as Bernie Sanders. Otherwise you’ll just have to keep living in this nightmare of unchecked capitalism where we are all raped financially and corrupt rich people can’t be criminals.

Werbung:
You are counting on Trump being prevented from becoming a dictator by judges. I call that stupid thinking.
Trump is unchecked capitalism far more than Biden is.

Trump was an AWFUL president.
Biden has been a pretty damn good one.

You are counting on Trump being prevented from becoming a dictator by judges. I call that stupid thinking.
Trump is unchecked capitalism far more than Biden is.

Trump was an AWFUL president.
Biden has been a pretty damn good one.
Well there’s a red line with these Trump supporters I believe. At least the ones who aren’t lunatic rednecks. We just haven’t reached it yet. Genocide changes everything as far as I’m concerned for Biden’s candidacy and the morality behind supporting him.

Well there’s a red line with these Trump supporters I believe. At least the ones who aren’t lunatic rednecks. We just haven’t reached it yet. Genocide changes everything as far as I’m concerned for Biden’s candidacy and the morality behind supporting him.
Biden is not responsible for the IDF murder of Palestinians in Gaza.

Biden is not responsible for the IDF murder of Palestinians in Gaza.
He could stop it anytime with a phone call. Reagan did it back when he was president. We own them. They’re like what North Korea is to China. Even more so actually. And even if you don’t accept that fact, if he’s funding it and propagating for it then he is a part of it and bares part of the responsibility.

He could stop it anytime with a phone call. Reagan did it back when he was president. We own them. They’re like what North Korea is to China. Even more so actually. And even if you don’t accept that fact, if he’s funding it and propagating for it then he is a part of it and bares part of the responsibility.
You'll find many Europeans are funding them also. Have you contacted them?

Reagan did not stop it immediately. We do not own them and that's ridiculous.

Biden has not forgotten it was Muslim terrorists that attacked in 911. A few less is good.

Killing women and children in Gaza is not justifiable. Biden does not have the power to stop it. Reagan also did not have power over Israel. The US government does not own Israel, as Boris says, that is ridiculous.

Killing women and children in Gaza is not justifiable. Biden does not have the power to stop it. Reagan also did not have power over Israel. The US government does not own Israel, as Boris says, that is ridiculous.
America has power over Israel. We’re supplying them. You might not want to admit that because it then makes Biden look 100% responsible but it’s true. The reason Netanyahu is defying Biden publicly is because they’re both putting on a little show. But if Biden actually put his foot down it would stop. That’s why people even bother protesting Biden and calling him genocide Joe. It’s why Fetterman’s career as a progressive is over. We know they can do something to save lives. But they chose the money. That’s why I will never vote for an establishment democrat bought out by AIPAC ever again. Democrats have a lot of work to do with themselves after Trump wins this November. Joe Biden’s legacy will live more and more in disgrace as time goes on. I only hope he’ll be able to feel some of it before he dies of old age. He deserves to know he’s a monster.

Last edited:
America has power over Israel. We’re supplying them. You might not want to admit that because it then makes Biden look 100% responsible but it’s true. The reason Netanyahu is defying Biden publicly is because they’re both putting on a little show. But if Biden actually put his foot down it would stop.
Sez you. Netanyahu is a very smart guy who understands the US extremely well, and he knows that having a dummy blowhard like Trump (who surely can be bribed) in the White House is better for him than having Biden as president, Netanyahu wants Trump to win, and he thinks he can help Trump win by defying Biden.

Sez you. Netanyahu is a very smart guy who understands the US extremely well, and he knows that having a dummy blowhard like Trump (who surely can be bribed) in the White House is better for him than having Biden as president, Netanyahu wants Trump to win, and he thinks he can help Trump win by defying Biden.
I don’t care how Netanyahu or Israel sees it. The point is we had Biden when this happened and he greenlighted it for them to do anything they want. It’s all a show if Biden says anything about being humanitarian. Him and trump share the same agenda here.

I don’t care how Netanyahu or Israel sees it. The point is we had Biden when this happened and he greenlighted it for them to do anything they want.
I don't care whether you care or not. Biden did not sign off on what Netanyahu did, he is simply stuck in a conundrum over the issue, as I said. I think I understand the situation better than you do, but that really makes no difference to anyone. Nothing you or I say or do will affect the situation in any way.

I don't care whether you care or not. Biden did not sign off on what Netanyahu did, he is simply stuck in a conundrum over the issue, as I said. I think I understand the situation better than you do, but that really makes no difference to anyone. Nothing you or I say or do will affect the situation in any way.
He’s literally doing the exact opposite of what his supporters want. He’s being a Republican with this issue and only caring about the money and what the doners would want him to do. And we all see with our own eyes how much these people are suffering. It’s now being spotlighted like it never has before. Biden doesn’t care if he loses to Trump. He only cares about preserving whatever stupid status quo he can. That’s his presidency in a nutshell. Fuck his campaign I say.

Biden sure as hell does not want to lose to Trump.
Trump wants to be dictator and to suspend constitutional rights and has said so.

Biden does not control Israel.

Biden sure as hell does not want to lose to Trump.
Trump wants to be dictator and to suspend constitutional rights and has said so.

Biden does not control Israel.
I was saying he doesn’t care if he loses to Trump if it’s over his Israel support. But ultimately this all about Joe’s ego. He forced his candidacy on us and at the worst possible time. Biden can control Israel. They need us now more than ever in order to go to war with Iran. I’m sure Israel could beat Iran by themselves but they’d lose so many lives. It wouldn’t be the easy task of bombing innocent people anymore. It’d be an actual battle. They brought this on themselves and we’re expected to send our own people to die for them? Fuck Zionism. May the cat eat them.

Last edited:
Werbung:
Israel has about 8 million people, Iran has over 77 million. Israel is a tiny country and half of it is an unpopulated desert. Israel could not defeat Iran. But perhaps Israel could make conquering it difficult.

Biden is many many times a better leader than Trump.

Back