Trump is right. Islam and Sharia do not belong is the U.S.A..

Can you prove that? While the apostate may agree with you, can you actually prove what you say?

Now you switch to a logical fallacy.

Like most Christians, you were never taught critical and logical thinking.

The onus is on the one making a positive claim to prove he is not a liar. It is not to others to try to prove a negative which is impossible to do.

It is to you who is crying wolf to show the tracks or shit. It is not to others to prove that your delusion is real.

Proof that the bible is a myth is clear to any seeker of truth that has not become an idol worshiper like you.

The proof that Jesus never resurrected, if he ever even live at all lies in the fact that the messiah was to live and rule. Not die and disappear forever.

That is why the Jews still wait for him.

Seek God as Jesus taught and drop your idol.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Can you prove Hercules did not exist and was the son of Zeus?

Why yes. Can't you? Simply because many people believed in Zeus does not show that they had any evidence for his existence, and there’s every reason to deny the existence of something for which there is no evidence. Other cultures believe that animals are "gods", or have spoken to men. Of course, this is usually under the influence of hallucinogenics such as peyote. The record for Christ extends far beyond this, and without the use of drugs. The fact that people have believed in Zeus does not mean they had any evidence for his existence, so one has a legitimate reason to deny the existence of something for which there is no evidence. The you would say " but the people who worshiped Zeus believed they had experience his presence", or some such reasoning. Again though, there is no reason for one to accept this claim, or for thinking they are wrong.

Now, lets drop this childish deception, and get to what you are wanting to say. "If one cannot prove the existence of Zeus, how can one prove the existence of God"

Problem you have there is that I am not trying to prove to you the existence of God. Any belief in God, or even Zeus, is one of faith. There is no physical proof for, or against, the existence of any God, or gods. It is all a matter of faith. And the answer will not come until after ones demise.

My only purpose is to discuss the morality as taught by the Bible, and the perfection of that way for ones life.

Now you switch to a logical fallacy.

Like most Christians, you were never taught critical and logical thinking.

The onus is on the one making a positive claim to prove he is not a liar. It is not to others to try to prove a negative which is impossible to do.

It is to you who is crying wolf to show the tracks or shit. It is not to others to prove that your delusion is real.

Proof that the bible is a myth is clear to any seeker of truth that has not become an idol worshiper like you.

The proof that Jesus never resurrected, if he ever even live at all lies in the fact that the messiah was to live and rule. Not die and disappear forever.

That is why the Jews still wait for him.

Seek God as Jesus taught and drop your idol.

Regards
DL

You are long on words, short on intelligence. If a person makes a claim, and I ask him to prove that, when does it become my burden to prove it for him?

However, you have not even seen the "tracks" much less been able to follow them.

I have to ask, What do you none believers get from trying to mock someones faith, and don't say it's because we are pushing it you.. most of the post are started by you..

http://www.tscpulpitseries.org/english/1970s/ts79wilgod.htm

We follow the odd bit of biblical wisdom.

Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

All good people will try to help the delusional believers in the supernatural back to reality.

Regards
DL

Problem you have there is that I am not trying to prove to you the existence of God. Any belief in God, or even Zeus, is one of faith. There is no physical proof for, or against, the existence of any God, or gods. It is all a matter of faith. And the answer will not come until after ones demise.

My only purpose is to discuss the morality as taught by the Bible, and the perfection of that way for ones life.

So faith is identical to delusion. Right?

Regards
DL

One has to sadistically appreciate the ignorance of those who refuse to understand the common use of the English language. You have "faith" that God does not exist. Does that make you delusional?

I do not have faith that a God does not exist.

Thanks for the reverse onus though.

And you call others stupid.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Back