Trump is right. Islam and Sharia do not belong is the U.S.A..

Is that why you ignored what Jefferson, Franklin, and numerous others, had to say on the topic? You just wanted to denigrate Jesus, and the Apostles,m with your ignorance?

You are the one showing ignorance by ignoring that your God is quite insane for creating those potential humans that way.

He denigrates himself. I have no need to and you know it which is why you deflected to Jesus and his apostles which I did not even talk about.

The typical Christian hypocrisy.

As to Jesus, he also denigrates himself with poor morals.

If you wish to debate morals, come on.

I especially think Jesus' no divorce fore women policy to be immoral. Then again, misogyny is a large part of Christianity.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
The first rule, if you care to look it up, was that "slavery", in he Hebrew world for the most part, was to be voluntary. And even if it was not there were rules to be followed:

.Leviticus 25: 39-43

"If a countryman of yours becomes so poor with regard to you that he sells himself to you, you shall not subject him to a slave's service. 'He shall be with you as a hired man, as if he were a sojourner; he shall serve with you until the year of jubilee. 'He shall then go out from you, he and his sons with him, and shall go back to his family, that he may return to the property of his forefathers. 'For they are My servants whom I brought out from the land of Egypt; they are not to be sold in a slave sale. 'You shall not rule over him with severity, but are to revere your God."

Now, setting aside other rules for the treatment of slaves, which applied to the Hebrew people, not other groups such as the Romans, this comes next:

Exodus 21: 2

"If you buy a Hebrew slave, he shall serve for six years; but on the seventh he shall go out as a free man without payment."

Then there is this:

Deuteronomy 15: 16, 17

"But if your servant says to you, “I do not want to leave you,” because he loves you and your family and is well off with you, then take an awl and push it through his earlobe into the door, and he will become your servant for life. Do the same for your female servant."

Now, I can give you many more biblical teachings about slavery, however, you would not be able to comprehend them even as you cannot comprehend these.

So your issue with slavery was that we did not let them free after 7 years. good to know. And what ever you do, don't pay him when he leaves. How just of you.

Then again, misogyny is a large part of Christianity.

And that is why Jesus said to love your wife as I have loved the church. And he died for it!

So your issue with slavery was that we did not let them free after 7 years. good to know. And what ever you do, don't pay him when he leaves. How just of you.

Actually, my issue is not with slavery per se. It is now with the ignorance of fools like you who lack the ability to learn, and yet feel you are the "expert" on any given topic.

Then again, misogyny is a large part of Christianity.

And that is why Jesus said to love your wife as I have loved the church. And he died for it!

Gods cannot die so why are you lying?

You also forget Genesis 3 where God declares that men are to rule over women.

Christians are such hypocrites that they forget how hard the Sufferjets had to fight Christianity to get the vote.

Educate yourself friend.

Regards
DL

If you knew scripture, you would know that only the flesh part of the "God became man" died.

Paul also taught that a woman was to be quiet in Church, and not to have authority over a man.

Christians are such hypocrites that they forget how hard the Sufferjets had to fight Christianity to get the vote.

What they forget is that we live in a secular system, not a theocracy. And it is "suffragettes".

Having said that, Patriarchy is not limited to Christianity.

Educate yourself friend.

Please do so.

You are the one showing ignorance by ignoring that your God is quite insane for creating those potential humans that way.

And who are you to determine what God can, or cannot do, or His purpose for doing it?

He denigrates himself. I have no need to and you know it which is why you deflected to Jesus and his apostles which I did not even talk about.

The typical Christian hypocrisy.

Not sure how you talk about Christianity without including Christ, and the Apostles. In fact, the very title you use in this forum is one of mockery.

As to Jesus, he also denigrates himself with poor morals.

Using the words of some atheist is not exactly a qualified source.

If you wish to debate morals, come on.

I especially think Jesus' no divorce fore women policy to be immoral. Then again, misogyny is a large part of Christianity.

Obviously you have never read the Bible, just someones opinion of it. In fact, in your own ignorance, you forget that the "no divorce" policy was not limited to women as adultery was not limited to the man.

Anyway, if you think you have a clue as to "morality" in the Bible, bring it on. I will be glad to educate you for I really hate blatant ignorance.

If you knew scripture, you would know that only the flesh part of the "God became man" died.

Paul also taught that a woman was to be quiet in Church, and not to have authority over a man.

What they forget is that we live in a secular system, not a theocracy. And it is "suffragettes".

So, not as bad as the other guy is why Christianity does not reform. How nice.

Jesus/God has a pocketful of miracles and replacing his body is not a problem.

Regards
DL

And who are you to determine what God can, or cannot do, or His purpose for doing it?

Not sure how you talk about Christianity without including Christ, and the Apostles. In fact, the very title you use in this forum is one of mockery.

Using the words of some atheist is not exactly a qualified source.

Obviously you have never read the Bible, just someones opinion of it. In fact, in your own ignorance, you forget that the "no divorce" policy was not limited to women as adultery was not limited to the man.

Anyway, if you think you have a clue as to "morality" in the Bible, bring it on. I will be glad to educate you for I really hate blatant ignorance.

That is all you seem to have and you do not even know that Jesus endorsed his immoral no divorce policy while acknowledging that Moses was allowing it for men.

You attacked that link because it was written by an atheist yet ignored the information given.

Only a loser will kill the messenger while ignoring the message.

You have been reduced to personal attacks on my avatar so you have nothing worth listening to and are not able to argue the morals of your fantasy God.

Regards
DL

Please do so.
Great response, I can relax.. lol

Educate yourself friend.

Regards
DL
Great response, I can relax.. lol
Jesus died and stayed dead. The Ressurection is a myth. The Bible is ancient mythology, just like the Koran, and all religions.

That is all you seem to have and you do not even know that Jesus endorsed his immoral no divorce policy while acknowledging that Moses was allowing it for men.

Actually that is in error. Your lack of knowledge of scripture is amazing considering your ability to claim some form of knowledge. Try actually reading what Jesus said in Matthew 19: 7-9, and try to remember that He was speaking to men, however, the Law of Moses applies to both. You have to try to understand that adultery, or immorality, the major justification for divorce, applies to both men, and women, and was to be punished by death. So, could a woman divorce her husband? The Law of Moses does not directly address this. with it at all. However, under Mosaic Law if a man were to divorce his wife then there was to be a "monetary arrangement" (support for the woman), and very few women were in the financial position to divorce a husband. Judaism simply applied the law for both men and women, and the rabbi would file for her.

"They said to Him, "Why then did Moses command to give her a certificate of divorce and send her away?" He said to them, "Because of your hardness of heart Moses permitted you to divorce your wives; but from the beginning it has not been this way. "And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

You attacked that link because it was written by an atheist yet ignored the information given.

Only a loser will kill the messenger while ignoring the message.

Sorry loser, I do believe you are the one doing the "attacking", I am doing the responding to those attacks. Like your "understanding" of divorce, the information given in your video is false. If you wish to take it one example at a time please feel free to do so, and I will continue to point out your ignorance of scripture, or Christianity.

You have been reduced to personal attacks on my avatar so you have nothing worth listening to and are not able to argue the morals of your fantasy God.

Actually I have been "reduced" by nothing, I have been "exalted" by your very words. You make the false claim of being "christian" while claiming God is a "fantasy". Like you, your "avatar" is a fraud.

Werbung:
Actually that is in error. Your lack of knowledge of scripture is amazing considering your ability to claim some form of knowledge. Try actually reading what Jesus said in Matthew 19: 7-9, and try to remember that He was speaking to men, however, the Law of Moses applies to both. You have to try to understand that adultery, or immorality, the major justification for divorce, applies to both men, and women, and was to be punished by death. So, could a woman divorce her husband? The Law of Moses does not directly address this. with it at all. However, under Mosaic Law if a man were to divorce his wife then there was to be a "monetary arrangement" (support for the woman), and very few women were in the financial position to divorce a husband. Judaism simply applied the law for both men and women, and the rabbi would file for her.

"They said to Him, "Why then did Moses command to give her a certificate of divorce and send her away?" He said to them, "Because of your hardness of heart Moses permitted you to divorce your wives; but from the beginning it has not been this way. "And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

Sorry loser, I do believe you are the one doing the "attacking", I am doing the responding to those attacks. Like your "understanding" of divorce, the information given in your video is false. If you wish to take it one example at a time please feel free to do so, and I will continue to point out your ignorance of scripture, or Christianity.

Actually I have been "reduced" by nothing, I have been "exalted" by your very words. You make the false claim of being "christian" while claiming God is a "fantasy". Like you, your "avatar" is a fraud.

As I said and you showed, Jesus did not allow for women to divorce. He endorced the Genesis idea of let no man put asunder.

Now you are reduced to attacks on an avatar. How old are you child?

You seem to have a strange way of turning the other cheek. You turn and lash out Christian.

But have a look at that saying. Would you tell the Jews walking towards the ovens to turn the other cheek?

Regards
DL

Back