Trumps first budget

Again you deflect from answering the question with your lies of hate.

Problem is most do not do such, and that especially applies to the modern day leaders of "christianity"

Problem you have here is using the word "unwilling" to justify the greed of those who pay the worker. When one who actually works for a living cannot earn enough in working 2, or 3, jobs, to even be required to pay taxes, while the CEO takes home millions off the labor of the working man, you would support granting more welfare to the wealthy. In fact, and as I have shown before, the wealthy are the ones who actually benefit in the end from the welfare programs. The poor receive temporary relief while the wealthy own the sources the poor must spend that temporary relief at

Truth to you is "hate speech" as I have shown to you before. And I do not say you are not a "christian", I do say Trump is not and perhaps that is what you are feeding off from, but as to you I have called you a "carnal christian", or a "babe in the word of God", a hypocrite, and like in this thread, a liar.

Yep. More people are in poverty today, and that began with the tax cuts for the wealthy under Reagan, and his attacks on trade unions. Then we had Clinton with the trade agreements that sent jobs out of country. Then Bush43 and his allowing China to enter the WTO, and more jobs were lost, and then there was the war in the ME which created the troubles we see there, and then there was the recession, more tax cuts for the wealthy, and a cutting of programs that help the poor. Corporations, and banks, were bailed out, and yet the middle class lost 7 trillion dollars of wealth while the top 10% saw an 11 trillion dollar increase in wealth.

So, basically you have waste and greed, on the right wing side, and you have waste, and compassion, on the left hand side. For some reason when I read where Christ told the wealthy to sell what they have to help the poor, or where He said that the wealthy were given their wealth by God to help the poor, or when He said that the widowwaho gave two mites as compared to the wealthy who gave greater amounts, that she had actually given more, or when we are taught that out of our abundance we are to help others that there might be an equality of wealth, and neither the wealthy, nor the poor, are to be burdened, then I would believe that Christ did not support the "conservative" point of view which would allow the poor to starve.

That is true hatred, and greed.

It is still government funded. And if there are no jobs for the poor to work at, or if the wealthy control the market driving the small business entrepreneur out of the market, it will not succeed, and is probably a major reason why it has not been done save for a few local enterprises. Until you, and the millions like you, accept the teachings of God, and ignore the "promises" of Satan, nothing will change.

https://www.newamerica.org/asset-building/policy-papers/the-family-independence-initiative/

We disagree on the distribution of wealth.. But a great post, thank you..I mean it..

Werbung:
Back