Trump's preparation for comeback is already underway

Werbung:

Trump's preparation for comeback is already underway​

"Spanky Trump is not immune from prosecution for alleged crimes he committed during his presidency to reverse the 2020 election results, a federal appeals court said Tuesday.

The ruling is a
major blow to Trump’s key defense thus far in the federal election subversion case brought against him by special counsel Jack Smith. The former president had argued that the conduct Smith charged him over was part of his official duties as president and therefore shield him from criminal liability.

“For the purpose of this criminal case, former President Trump has become citizen Trump, with all of the defenses of any other criminal defendant. But any executive immunity that may have protected him while he served as President no longer protects him against this prosecution,” the court wrote."

joe-biden-8b342fdc4c384517ac572f78dee841a2[1].jpg

No, millions of people have seen no such thing. Trump lost by over 6,000,000 votes.
Trump lost in the days and weeks after the election as hundreds of thousands of unverified and unverifiable ballots for Biden kept coming in to Democrat election centers, flipping the win from Trump to Biden.

Navarro Alleges ‘Theft By A Thousand Cuts’ in 2020 ElectionNavarro Alleges ‘Theft By a Thousand Cuts’ in 2020 Election - Vision Times 12-20-20

The anomaly

In the late evening on Nov. 3, Trump appeared to be on his way to victory with substantial leads in Wisconsin, Georgia, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. In Pennsylvania, his lead over Biden was upwards of 500,000 votes. However, over time, those leads reversed in favor of Biden.

The tally at midnight on the days the pols closed showed Biden ahead by a large margin, and this never changed as more ballots were counted. Trump lost, he lost bigtime, and those who do not recognize this are idiots.

The votes were clearly verified, stop parroting Trump.
You are mistaken if you are under the delusion that most of the votes with mismatched signatures, phony addresses, names of dead voters, names of illegal immigrants, ballots lacking chain-of-custody documents and names of people who voted more than once have been eliminated from reported vote totals.

Werbung:
The tally at midnight on the days the pols closed showed Biden ahead by a large margin, and this never changed as more ballots were counted. Trump lost, he lost bigtime, and those who do not recognize this are idiots.
I think not but maybe I am wrong. When I get back to my office, I will look it up. Perhaps you can post verifiable documentation to support your claim.

Back