Trump's rabid leftist prosecutor blames whites for pointing out her ethical lapses and crimes

mark francis

Werbung:
When black racists get into trouble over their own sins and misdemeanors, they often pull out the Democrat race card and claim anyone who calls them out for their crimes is an unjust white racist hater of blacks.

Georgia DA Fani Williams says accusations of affair with Trump prosecutor are racially motivated (nypost.com) 1-14-24

Georgia DA Fani Willis says accusations of affair with Trump prosecutor are racially motivated
That happens a lot in real life I have seen it with lots of people and some family

so she is "rabid"? how so, moron?
Rabid definition of a Democrat cultist:

Dictionary​

Data from Oxford Languages

Look it up

rab·id
[ˈrabəd]

adjective
  1. having or proceeding from an extreme or fanatical support of or belief in something:
    "the show's small but rabid fan base" · "a rabid ideologue" · "she's expecting more rabid support from the hometown fans"

Similar and Opposite Words
adjective
  1. having or proceeding from an extreme or fanatical support of or belief in something:
    extreme
    fanatical
    overzealous
    over-enthusiastic
    extremist
    violent
    maniacal
    wild

When black racists get into trouble over their own sins and misdemeanors, they often pull out the Democrat race card and claim anyone who calls them out for their crimes is an unjust white racist hater of blacks.

Georgia DA Fani Williams says accusations of affair with Trump prosecutor are racially motivated (nypost.com) 1-14-24

Georgia DA Fani Willis says accusations of affair with Trump prosecutor are racially motivated
Really it's just desperation from a bunch of criminals who have no good defense to present in court.

Rabid definition of a Democrat cultist:

Dictionary​

Data from Oxford Languages

Look it up

rab·id
[ˈrabəd]

adjective
    "the show's small but rabid fan base" · "a rabid ideologue" · "she's expecting more rabid support from the hometown fans"

Similar and Opposite Words
adjective
    extreme
    fanatical
    overzealous
    over-enthusiastic
    extremist
    violent
    maniacal
    wild

So prove she is rabid
Quoting the dictionary doesn't prove it duh

So prove she is rabid
Quoting the dictionary doesn't prove it duh

Hoo Boy: Unearthed Posts Show DA Fani Willis Pushed Election Conspiracies, Including One You'll Remember – RedState 8-24-23

Hoo Boy: Unearthed Posts Show DA Fani Willis Pushed Election Conspiracies, Including One You'll Remember

By Bonchie | 8:52 PM on August 24, 2023

As Donald Trump was being booked and processed for a fourth time on a fourth indictment, this time in Georgia, old social media posts of DA Fani Willis emerged. What they contained provided a view into the rabid partisan nature and hypocrisy of the prosecutor now trying to put the former president behind bars.

Specifically, multiple posts show Willis spreading conspiracy theories about Georgia's elections. She even went so far as to claim there were "water leaks" during the 2020 election counting in Fulton County, suggesting that ballots were being thrown out. You'll probably remember that one because Republicans ended up adopting that theory as well in the aftermath of the election.

Look, I realize that the actual charges against Trump do not center on simply claiming the election was stolen (the RICO conspiracy supposedly leads to the alternate electors scheme), but anyone who can read the above post and not laugh has no sense of humor. Think about it. While Willis lectures Trump at press conferences about daring to tarnish the supposed sanctity of Georgia's elections, she was out there talking about busted water pipes and claiming the election might be stolen from Democrats. I mean, come on. You can't script irony any better than that.

There's more as well. Willis suggested several times in 2018 that election shenanigans were afoot.

Going back to her 2020 posts, Willis agreed with false racist claims that only "white people" were voting, suggesting that they make up "116 percent" of the voting pool.

Are you starting to get a picture of who Willis is, yet? We aren't talking about some run-of-the-mill Democrat public servant. We are talking about a rabid partisan activist who has actively participated in the very things she denounces others for. That's who is leading the charge to jail a former president.

At least special counsel Jack Smith maintains some air of mystery about his political beliefs being a career DOJ official (though I think we can all guess what they are). By contrast, Willis' profile mimics parody. It's as if Salon created a prosecutor in a lab.

With all that said, unfortunately, there is no prohibition on prosecutors being far-left hypocritical hacks. Perhaps there should be.

Hoo Boy: Unearthed Posts Show DA Fani Willis Pushed Election Conspiracies, Including One You'll Remember – RedState 8-24-23

Hoo Boy: Unearthed Posts Show DA Fani Willis Pushed Election Conspiracies, Including One You'll Remember

By Bonchie | 8:52 PM on August 24, 2023

As Donald Trump was being booked and processed for a fourth time on a fourth indictment, this time in Georgia, old social media posts of DA Fani Willis emerged. What they contained provided a view into the rabid partisan nature and hypocrisy of the prosecutor now trying to put the former president behind bars.

Specifically, multiple posts show Willis spreading conspiracy theories about Georgia's elections. She even went so far as to claim there were "water leaks" during the 2020 election counting in Fulton County, suggesting that ballots were being thrown out. You'll probably remember that one because Republicans ended up adopting that theory as well in the aftermath of the election.

Look, I realize that the actual charges against Trump do not center on simply claiming the election was stolen (the RICO conspiracy supposedly leads to the alternate electors scheme), but anyone who can read the above post and not laugh has no sense of humor. Think about it. While Willis lectures Trump at press conferences about daring to tarnish the supposed sanctity of Georgia's elections, she was out there talking about busted water pipes and claiming the election might be stolen from Democrats. I mean, come on. You can't script irony any better than that.

There's more as well. Willis suggested several times in 2018 that election shenanigans were afoot.

Going back to her 2020 posts, Willis agreed with false racist claims that only "white people" were voting, suggesting that they make up "116 percent" of the voting pool.

Are you starting to get a picture of who Willis is, yet? We aren't talking about some run-of-the-mill Democrat public servant. We are talking about a rabid partisan activist who has actively participated in the very things she denounces others for. That's who is leading the charge to jail a former president.

At least special counsel Jack Smith maintains some air of mystery about his political beliefs being a career DOJ official (though I think we can all guess what they are). By contrast, Willis' profile mimics parody. It's as if Salon created a prosecutor in a lab.

With all that said, unfortunately, there is no prohibition on prosecutors being far-left hypocritical hacks. Perhaps there should be.

that doesnt show she is "rabid" in this trial, moron. duh

that doesnt show she is "rabid" in this trial, moron. duh

“My name is actually Fani (fah-nee), Taifa is my middle name, and my last name is Willis. So, my father was a Black Panther, so he was very Afrocentric… my name is Swahili. Fani actually means ‘prosperous,’ and Taifa means ‘people’. We’re not talking about material things in wealth, we’re talking about that stuff that really matters… I always remember my roots, that I come from a prosperous people, which are African people.”[6]
[1]

Werbung:

Why did Trump say she was rooting the guy?

Back