Trumps voter-fraud remarks draw criticism from Republicans

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Republican Will Hurd of Texas: "A sitting president undermining our political process & questioning the legality of the voices of countless Americans without evidence is not only dangerous & wrong, it undermines the very foundation this nation was built upon."

Republican Gov. Larry Hogan of Maryland: there was "no defense for the President’s comments tonight undermining our Democratic process. America is counting the votes, and we must respect the results as we always have before. No election or person is more important than our Democracy."

Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois: "We want every vote counted, yes every legal vote (of course). But, if you have legit concerns about fraud present EVIDENCE and take it to court. STOP Spreading debunked misinformation... This is getting insane."

(bold by me)

Werbung:
The flip side to this is that establishment office holders ignoring some very disturbing statistically unlikely voting results is also incredibly dangerous. I've never seen the cheating so blatant is it has been in Southeastern Michigan this election.

If you have seen cheating and have evidence, shouldnt you call the police?

Call the police? Really? Do you call the police for political crimes?

Serious question...why do you own a political forum? From what I've seen of you you don't know much and you don't take it seriously so why own the forum? You have on average 3 unique visitors per week, one of them is you and one of them is some English yoga instructor who links incessantly to the China Daily. You routinely run from simple questions while demanding links from others...do you have a master plan or are you just retarded?

President George W. Bush congratulated President-elect Biden:

“I extended my warm congratulations” to Mr. Biden “and thanked him for the patriotic message he delivered last night,” Mr. Bush said in a statement released after he spoke with Mr. Biden by telephone. “I also called Kamala Harris to congratulate her on her historic election to the vice presidency. Though we have political differences, I know Joe Biden to be a good man who has won his opportunity to lead and unify our country.”

“The American people can have confidence that this election was fundamentally fair,” he said. “Its integrity will be upheld, and its outcome is clear.”

Gov. Mike DeWine of Ohio said it was time to call Biden the president-elect.

The Republican attorney general of Arizona said Trump would not end up winning his state.

“The president does a disservice to his more rabid supporters by insisting that he would have won the Nov. 3 election absent voter fraud,” said an editorial in The Las Vegas Review-Journal owned by the family of the Republican megadonor Sheldon Adelson (gave $75 million to super PACs). “That’s simply false.”

Werbung:
Senator Marsha Blackburn, Republican of Tennessee, referred to Mr. Biden as “president-elect” in an interview on ABC News.

Representative Kay Granger, Republican from Texas, said on CNN that she had “great concerns” about Mr. Trump’s efforts to the upend the election, saying, “It’s time to move on.”

Back