Two stadium security guards fired for taking pictures with Tom Brady

steveox

Two stadium security guards fired for taking pictures with Tom Brady
Tom Brady is a real nice guy.

Maybe a little too nice. His kind spirit ended up costing a couple of part-time security guards at Reliant Stadium in Houston their jobs.

Joel Williams told KHOU-TV that he was about to clock out following the Texans' 34-31 loss to New England on Sunday when he ran into the Patriots' star quarterback.

“I said, ‘Hey Tom Brady, good job, good game man.’ He looked at me and smiled,” Williams said. “He was very polite, very nice guy, humble. Sometimes I see players and say hello, and they just keep walking.”

Brady was so nice that he posed for a photo with Williams, and another with fellow security guard Christopher Moore. Not long after, Williams and Moore were out of work.

“Immediately after I took the picture, I got ran down by a supervisor,” Williams said. “They didn’t really give a reason, they said you know you’re wrong and you’re fired."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...#ixzz2mSMmONgy

How come NYPD officers were never fired when they got autographs from Jeter,AROD,Cano and Rivera at Yankee stadium? Theyre there to do a job too. In fact the NYPD are the most law breaking corrupt police officers in the nation Heres an example on them breaking laws

And they have the nerve to do this

Werbung:
Why cause,,If teams can put rules on their staff should cops obey the rules too? They don't that's why the LAPD is banned from Dodger Stadium. The Management doesn't not want the LAPD inside their stadium. The Dodgers have their own security. LAPD officers may remain on parking lot and the exits not not permitted inside the stadium. That's the agreement the Dodgers made with city council when they moved from Brooklyn

Got nothing to do with that. Why should fans have to fight n struggle getting autographs from the favorite player trying to get pass security but Cops get it real easy?

Got nothing to do with that. Why should fans have to fight n struggle getting autographs from the favorite player trying to get pass security but Cops get it real easy?
These were not fans they were employees of the facility. I do not believe cops should get free donuts if i cannot.

If I owned a bar n restaurant they will not get free food. Even if Obama shows up I tell him you gotta pay for your beer and food like everyone else. The only people will get free beer and food from me are Orioles and Ravens players as well my friends.

Werbung:
If I owned a bar n restaurant they will not get free food. Even if Obama shows up I tell him you gotta pay for your beer and food like everyone else. The only people will get free beer and food from me are Orioles and Ravens players as well my friends.
Is that why you don't own a bar and restaurant? :rolleyes:

Back