U.S. Embassy In London Warns Americans To “Keep A Low Profile”

Werbung:
Here we go with the alt Left Universe thing again.

You really can't help yourself can you?

Please post some of the "Liberties" you think the President is taking.
are you serious? Oh. I'm not sure you understand the idiomatic expression "taking liberties" as referenced in that sign. It does not refer to taking away freedoms, but to inappropriate advances to women.

Just one example:

Donald J. Trump: You know and ...

Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Unknown: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —

There have been violent outburst.

That is a given at any Marxist Hate Rally.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...h-against-trump-in-rowdy-london-protests.html
There was an outburst:

As the afternoon dragged on, tensions flared and the scene at times turned violent. When a group of pro-Trump counter-protesters staged a show of support outside a pub, they were soon surrounded by police and hundreds of anti-Trumpers, some throwing bottles.

One apparent Trump supporter was hit after an anti-Trump protester broke through the barrier.

One Trump supporter hit by a bottle, this out of a quarter million demonstrators. Meanwhile:
Elsewhere, protesters marched peacefully but made their outrage toward Trump known. Eloise Todd, CEO of Best for Britain, said she was motivated both by Trump and by her opposition to Britain’s 2016 Brexit referendum to leave the European Union.

So, there must have been one Marxist and/or Muslim in the bunch to have thrown a bottle.

are you serious? Oh. I'm not sure you understand the idiomatic expression "taking liberties" as referenced in that sign. It does not refer to taking away freedoms, but to inappropriate advances to women.

Just one example:
Are you serious ....

You just keep posting delusional crap from the Alt Left Universe.

How the hell does that BS from the fake news NY Times equal to taking peoples Liberties away as President of the US?

That is soooooo delusional.

There really isn't any hope for you guys.

Are you serious ....

You just keep posting delusional crap from the Alt Left Universe.

How the hell does that BS from the fake news NY Times equal to taking peoples Liberties away as President of the US?

That is soooooo delusional.

There really isn't any hope for you guys.
In the future, I'd appreciate it if you would read my post before responding. Thanks in advance.

In the future, I'd appreciate it if you would read my post before responding. Thanks in advance.
I read your post.

It honestly has no place in the real world.

Better stick to that Alt Left Universe when posting that kind of nonsense.

Russia, Russia, Russia, baby ....

I read your post.

It honestly has no place in the real world.

Better stick to that Alt Left Universe when posting that kind of nonsense.

Russia, Russia, Russia, baby ....
You did not read my post. Had you read and understood it, you would not have responded as you did.

Now, go and do your homework. In tomorrow's class, be ready to explain the colloquial meaning of "taking liberties" as used in the sign I posted.

DiAhhYiUcAAJBlz.jpg

These are the "normal thinking" folks, right @PLC1 ?

Last edited:
Werbung:
Dont know. Not there nor have I heard one way or the other. Not really the point as the embassy was addressing the threat.
Former Ambassador to the US, Sir Christopher Meyer's, 74, was badly beaten by 2 attackers at Victoria Station on Wednesday.

One can never underestimate the violence these Marxist are capable of.

Back