Unjust methods bent government officials use to destroy their enemies

mark francis

Human nature is the same worldwide. Given power the wicked and ungodly will inevitably use it for evil and not good. Evil government officials commonly concoct ways to procure, secure, and protect their own interests over the interests of those they are supposedly 'serving.' Wicked rulers like Hitler and Stalin did not hide their oppressions and murders of their own innocent people. Wicked officials in the US have been more subtle in setting up and destroying their political enemies, but their wickedness is just as evil as those practiced by brutal tyrants in other nations.
CIA Officer/Former FBI Boasts "Can Put Anyone in Jail...Set 'Em Up!" - markemmett12@gmail.com - Gmail (google.com) 4-12-24

CIA Officer/Former FBI Boasts "Can Put Anyone in Jail...Set 'Em Up!"

Werbung:
No one in this country deserves to be slapped in prison more than Donald Trump.
The ungodly have persecuted, jailed, and executed their political enemies for centuries, and modern leftists in America are no different. Modern lefties do not obey Jesus' command to love others.

Does Donald Trump love others? He seems to hate al least half of the people of our country.
Trump may not love others either and he will need to find mercy from the Lord for forgiveness of that sin, but Trump has not tried to ruin his political opponents with unjust accusations and lawsuits like corrupt leftists are doing to punish conservatives and Christians in America and those who support conservatives and Christians in America.

No one is persecuting Christians in this country, fool.
Claiming that gays Lesbians and trans people should have equal rights is not persecuting anyone.

The ungodly have persecuted, jailed, and executed their political enemies for centuries, and modern leftists in America are no different. Modern lefties do not obey Jesus' command to love others.
Those bloody ungodly heathens again.
You can't possibly tell us you dont hate democrats with a lying post like that. You hypocrit. Love others? Don't make me vomit..

Trump may not love others either and he will need to find mercy from the Lord for forgiveness of that sin, but Trump has not tried to ruin his political opponents with unjust accusations and lawsuits like corrupt leftists are doing to punish conservatives and Christians in America and those who support conservatives and Christians in America.
Right wing blather

Trump may not love others either and he will need to find mercy from the Lord for forgiveness of that sin
No he won't because he doesn't believe in God. Your prediction is bullshyt. Mercy my arse.

, but Trump has not tried to ruin his political opponents with unjust accusations and lawsuits like corrupt leftists are doing
In an interview with fox he said he would lock up his opponents, ignore the constitution which has got him into this trouble then sack 60000 public servants because he thinks they are liberals. Now tell me that isn't punishing people.

to punish conservatives and Christians in America and those who support conservatives and Christians in America.
The only people who support Christians are Christians and your supposed monopoly on govt influence is dwindling fast.
Biden has never attacked Christianity and to say he has is a very poor excuse for hating him. He attends church every week and it's provable so your argument is shit.
Now tell me he isn't a Christian and tell me Trump is. Selling bibles to suckers like you doesn't make him a Christian. He's just another fraudulent charlatan like the rest of the parasite bastards.

Search online for even ONE photo of Trump attending church services. He has no knowledge of the Bible and he knows practically nothing about Christianity.

There is a Bible expert on YouTube that tells us that the Bible Trump is peddling ought to sell for under $20. Nowhere on it does it say where it was printed.

I am thinking China...

Search online for even ONE photo of Trump attending church services. He has no knowledge of the Bible and he knows practically nothing about Christianity.

There is a Bible expert on YouTube that tells us that the Bible Trump is peddling ought to sell for under $20. Nowhere on it does it say where it was printed.

I am thinking China...
Not every churchgoer loves God.

1713196493711.png

Is being a "God-fearing" Christian the same thing as loving God?
The relationship between God and Christians seems to resemble that between humans and their dogs.

God in the Old Testament was basically a puppykicker.

Werbung:
Back