Unjust methods bent government officials use to destroy their enemies

Werbung:
Silly, silly Mark thinks that he knows Hillary Clinton dislikes God. How would he know that?

Trump has never even bothered to pose for a photo of himself and Melania in church. Why is that?

Arrogant moron thinks he knows the mind of god
He's mad. His whole world centres around a god he can't even prove exists. He thinks he going to heaven. Can you imagine the collective intelligence of all those godbotherers in a heap. Hell has more appeal.

He's mad. His whole world centres around a god he can't even prove exists. He thinks he going to heaven. Can you imagine the collective intelligence of all those godbotherers in a heap. Hell has more appeal.
The best religion for those who believe in a Creator God are the Latter Day Saints (Mormons), as they claim that if you are a truly worthy man, you will be rewarded with your very own planet to preside over as a deity.

The best version of Heaven that traditional Christianity seems to have come up with is that you will be given all eternity to sing praises to the Lord n his Choir Celestial. The belief that souls who go to Heaven will get their bodies back AND will become angels who possibly might be rewarded with wings if they are really good angels is apparently heresy.

Now comes the part where Mark tells me that I know nothing, and he offers no thoughts about what the truth actually is.

The best religion for those who believe in a Creator God are the Latter Day Saints (Mormons), as they claim that if you are a truly worthy man, you will be rewarded with your very own planet to preside over as a deity.

The best version of Heaven that traditional Christianity seems to have come up with is that you will be given all eternity to sing praises to the Lord n his Choir Celestial. The belief that souls who go to Heaven will get their bodies back AND will become angels who possibly might be rewarded with wings if they are really good angels is apparently heresy.

Now comes the part where Mark tells me that I know nothing, and he offers no thoughts about what the truth actually is.
He's demented but it appears a life long affliction inherited from his parents. He still believes there's a god and he's going to heaven. You can't write comedy like it.

Werbung:
Well, in any case Mormon mythology about the afterlife is much better than standard Christian mythology.

Back