Update: Penn State Administration, Joe Paterno Covered Up Jerry Sandusky's Child Abuse

Thats why the NCAA looked the other way is a White College. If this Happened to Maryland i gurantee you NCAA would handled this a month after the event.

its a criminal matter, not an NCAA rules matter. unless scholarships were the used in the mess its really none of the NCAA's concern.

Werbung:
They have to step in,,Joe P Knew what was going on. He failed to call the cops about it. Joe P choose to cover it up. So the NCAA must act. Like Lefty Drisell covered up the Len Bias death Lefty knew he was on steroids and cocane possesion. And the NCAA gave them 3 year probation. If Maryland did this now and and Lefty was still coach and the U.S Commitie was in Charge i gurantee you Harry Reid would do nothing.

you can't call out what you don't know about though the few that did have much to answer for when they are judged in this life and the next.

I still think the red-headed coach is a scumbag for not stopping the molestation--if he indeed saw it.
PERSONAL intervention--a solid punch in the mouth and a battering.

They have to step in,,Joe P Knew what was going on. He failed to call the cops about it. Joe P choose to cover it up. So the NCAA must act. Like Lefty Drisell covered up the Len Bias death Lefty knew he was on steroids and cocane possesion. And the NCAA gave them 3 year probation. If Maryland did this now and and Lefty was still coach and the U.S Commitie was in Charge i gurantee you Harry Reid would do nothing.

I just dare--I say DARE--the NCAA to mess with my Terrapins.

Fear Testudo!
fear_the_turtle2.jpg

Maryland Final 4 was back in 2001 and WE WON!!!! Yeah they lost to VCU but that was an exibition game. It didnt count

no it was a Christmas Tournament game div 1 vs div 1 and it did "count". and remember it was the year after VCU knocked Duke out of the NCAA Tournament.

and we're better now, much better.

Werbung:
The House-Cleaning has begun at Penn State.
A very sad day for the many who love their team.
But the end that is coming is inexorable.
As inexorable as the crimes were unacceptable.

Will be MANY years before Penn State football recovers--many, many years.
So devastating is the complicit and heinous crime by adults against children.
It is the right thing to do.
Penn State--has NO LEADERS. NONE.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/paterno-statue-penn-state-123528628.html
from a few days ago--
http://theweek.com/article/index/230578/should-penn-state-take-down-joe-paternos-statue

Back